When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

My First solo trip be there April 26 thru the 30th. Last minute trip family all busy Staying at Saratoga springs for two nights. One night at Poly and then back to Saratoga Springs. My family thinks I'm crazy that I want to go alone. Would love to meet up for a quick meal or tour park.

Hope you find a DISer. I'm sure you will. I met four of us in 2015. It made for a lovely experience. They were all great.

Yes. As more time gets away, I realize I need more time. I am going to go to DISNEY GO and look at October now. My first day is going to be park free, maybe we can connect that day. Or at the very least we can text and do DISNEY SPRINGS meet up on another. If I can really operate as planned (early morning rope drops) it will leave me with quite a bit more time for outside of the park activity.

Definitely let me know! :) would love to meet up again! Not opposed to buying a ticket for a day or 2 at a park either!

Hello everyone, I live about 40 minutes from Disney and I have an Annual Pass no blackout dates all parks including water parks. I'd always be down to meet up at the parks. I usually end up going by my self most of the time so I would enjoy the company. Feel free to let me know when you're going and we'll meet up.

CHANGE OF DATES FOR ME.

I had an awful time at DISNEY GO with them telling me a Standard room wasn't available for certain dates. On the date that I actually got, they told me a Standard room wasn't available for 5 days, and yet it was available for 6 days. (???) Anyway, I ended up with ALL STAR SPORTS from NOVEMBER 2ND to NOVEMBER 7TH 2017. It was a good price. 109.20 a night. I wanted ALL STAR MOVIES but they kept telling me that only PREFERRED rooms were available. I don't believe in spending more than I have to, and walking a little further to my room doesn't bother me. I enjoy the walk through the resort. For the most part - it was the 109.00 price that sealed it. After all, I will rarely be in my room or at my resort except for my first day.

Definitely let me know! :) would love to meet up again! Not opposed to buying a ticket for a day or 2 at a park either!

Hey Kellie.
I'm not that happy with my Resort choice. I had to change my date to Nov 2nd to Nov 7th. It gave me more saving time and ALL STAR SPORTS was all that I could get for the price I was looking for. That is still subject to change. I will definitely let you know.

CHANGE OF DATES FOR ME.

Anyway, I ended up with ALL STAR SPORTS from NOVEMBER 2ND to NOVEMBER 7TH 2017.

Hi LadyDiznee123, I'm planning a trip for Oct. 28 through Nov. 11, 2017. I'd be glad to meet up for some meals and/or shows if our schedules can match up at some point (Jellyrolls, Yehaa Bob show, Jason and Billy show at POFQ, etc.) Feel free to send me a message for more info.

Hey LadyDiznee and DaiseyDuck, I see your both going about the same time as my fall trip..I plan on Oct 26th for a week or so. It would be great to see you both again.
I'm not sure which resort yet.
I was going in May for a couple weeks starting on the 20th for F&G ...gotta see Herman's Hermits again....then Pandora and the Dis 20th week....but I'll need to go again for F&W , MNSSHP and maybe Wine $ Dine at the Swan..so lets keep in touch :)

Hey LadyDiznee and DaiseyDuck, I see your both going about the same time as my fall trip..I plan on Oct 26th for a week or so. It would be great to see you both again.
I was going in May for a couple weeks starting on the 20th for F&G ...gotta see Herman's Hermits again....then Pandora and the Dis 20th week....but I'll need to go again for F&W , MNSSHP and maybe Wine $ Dine at the Swan..so lets keep in touch :)
Great! Looking forward to seeing you again in fall, Spaceguy55! I'm working on my schedule of restaurants and activities, and will keep you posted!

Hi all,

I want to put this out there: even though I am not traveling solo, I am going to be in WDW with my brother (two, singles in our 30s) and we're always open for meeting up with others (we have met people in Epcot and Jellyrolls and then dined, gone to the parks as a group). It's always been fun...

Anyhow, just putting it out there...

July 23 - August 4th

3-Hotel Split Stay:
Contemporary
Beach Club
Polynesian

Hello everyone, I live about 40 minutes from Disney and I have an Annual Pass no blackout dates all parks including water parks. I'd always be down to meet up at the parks. I usually end up going by my self most of the time so I would enjoy the company. Feel free to let me know when you're going and we'll meet up.

I can let you know; although, I don't know how you feel about summer time in the parks?

1st solo trip for me 4/24-4/30, staying at Pop. No park hopper this time, but I'll be at Epcot 4/25, MK 4/26, DHS 4/27, DAK 4/28, and back to Epcot on 4/29. I'm doing the Star Wars dessert party on 4/27. Hit me up for drinks, a ride partner, whatever! :)

Are you going to the Passholder preview for Pandora? I'll be down that week until the 26th, Preview on the 22nd! Would love to hang out, let me know

Are you going to the Passholder preview for Pandora? I'll be down that week until the 26th, Preview on the 22nd! Would love to hang out, let me know

Hi Jo,
"O..M..G..in my high school girl voice" :) Yes, I was going on the same day..the 22nd @12-2.
I would love to hang out with you again too, what time is yours ? I have some Adr's and a couple ROL dining packages that week if you want to join me, or vice versa. Text or pm me, maybe we can can match up some fp's too

Hi Jo,
"O..M..G..in my high school girl voice" :) Yes, I was going on the same day..the 22nd @12-2.
I would love to hang out with you again too, what time is yours ? I have some Adr's and a couple ROL dining packages that week if you want to join me, or vice versa. Text or pm me, maybe we can can match up some fp's too

Like, totally! Haha, my preview is 6-8, but I'm down for the ROL dining, I haven't seen it yet. I'll text you and we can figure out schedules! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!