When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Its also my first solo trip and also my birthday week ( Sept.25 to be exact)!!!! Yup, the plan for the halloween party is 6pm in front of the Haunted Mansion! Just look for the guy with the Mike Wazowski shirt, Bright green with the very large eyeball!!! That would be me! If you would like to meet up any other times, let me know. I would welcome the company!! Getting super excited, 10 days !!!!!!!! :mickeyjum:mickeyjum

My birthday is Sept 27 and planning to spend that whole day at MK :D

I will look for the group at Haunted Mansion on the evening of 26th.

Right now I don't have any structured plans - just gonna wing it for the whole week. I'd like to check out some rides at each park if the lines are not too long and if I have company for the rides :-) otherwise I'll just show up at a park on a particular day and just see where the wind will take me each day :-)

13 days for me :mickeyjum:mickeyjum

My birthday is Sept 27 and planning to spend that whole day at MK :D

I will look for the group at Haunted Mansion on the evening of 26th.

Right now I don't have any structured plans - just gonna wing it for the whole week. I'd like to check out some rides at each park if the lines are not too long and if I have company for the rides :-) otherwise I'll just show up at a park on a particular day and just see where the wind will take me each day :-)

13 days for me :mickeyjum:mickeyjum
Happy early birthday!

Wish my Birthday was closer to Halloween
Mine is Jan. so wont be going during my birthday
16 days for me
Im have Fast Passes and Dinning reservations.
Still looking to plan days and have fun
Favorite Park is Magic Kingdom. Love it so much

I am thinking about going on Sept 12 alone. I am here with my Aunt who is not interested in going.
Sadly I'm not able to make the 12th anymore as my flight has now been put back to tomorrow (if that even happens, it's been delayed 4 times so far) I'm so sad. I really hope I can get to Orlando tomorrow, if so I will have to try and reschedule the ticket for Fridays party instead! I hope you have an amazing time if you go this evening! Wish I was there!

Holy moly 11 days from today I'll be leaving work and boarding a magical plane to MCO :) I am so excited!

I'm planning on buying my MNSSHP ticket that night, I shouldn't be worried about a sell out right? :/
i would think that'll be alright but I'm no expert?! I've got mine already.
My outfit hasn't arrived! Better hurry up. I have 5 days left to work but my head is already on holiday! I can't wait!!!

My outfit hasn't arrived! Better hurry up. I have 5 days left to work but my head is already on holiday! I can't wait!!!

What did you decide for your outfit so Mike Wazowski knows who to look for? :-)

13 days till I go.
Just about everything set expect packing, deciding snacks, quick service, drinks and itinerary.

34 m going solo who loves everything Disney. If a Disney Princess wants to hang some let me know
Ill be there Sept 28-Oct 4

13 days till I go.
Just about everything set expect packing, deciding snacks, quick service, drinks and itinerary.

34 m going solo who loves everything Disney. If a Disney Princess wants to hang some let me know
Ill be there Sept 28-Oct 4
Just missing your schedule or else I would meet. I'm a princess! Lol

What did you decide for your outfit so Mike Wazowski knows who to look for? :-)

Well supposed to be a Snow White dress but it hasn't arrived! I will update nearer the time. What is everyone else wearing?

Hey all looking to go to wdw next year staying at pop solo 31 year old male from the uk any advice x
Exciting! Have a browse around this whole forum you will find loads of advice. I have my first trip next week coming from uk!

Well supposed to be a Snow White dress but it hasn't arrived! I will update nearer the time. What is everyone else wearing?

Exciting! Have a browse around this whole forum you will find loads of advice. I have my first trip next week coming from uk!
Its because im a man i recon customs will give me hassle

7 days from today, I will be there!!!!! The last few days are the longest!!!!!!!

7 long days - 5 torturous work days - for me to get through.

Magic Band and luggage tag came in today. I'm so ready to board the magical plane to MCO already :mickeyjum:mickeyjum

To Shock13: I will be there then. Would love to meet up anytime Nov 15 and maybe 16. Possibly sometime on 14 as well. Will be with a friend 11th-14th but she is leaving on the 14th so anytime after she leaves until I leave on the 16th or 17th would be great to meet for rides ir meals.

Last edited:
To Shock13: I will be there then. Would love to meet up anytime Nov 15 and maybe 16. Possibly sometime on 14 as well. Will be with a friend 11th-14th but she is leaving on the 14th so anytime after she leaves until I leave on the 16th or 17th would be great to meet for rides ir meals.

Thinking of either a late Oct or mid Nov trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!