When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hey I'm going to post my son up here. He doesn't come to this page and will probably be annoyed that I did this. He's 27 and will be there from Oct. 30 to Nov. 11. He hates hanging with us. He hangs out on his own a lot playing SOMK and riding some rides.

I know I keep counting every day. But 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Single digits till my 3rd solo trip and 6th trip to Walt Disney World
Still would like to meet up with a Disney Princess
Going Sept 28-Oct 4
34 m NJ

6 days to go for me!! Tomorrow is suitcase day, going to start putting things in I'm so excited! My outfits for mnsshp have all let me down (or I've been really badly organised) but I've just ordered a Halloween themed sort of dress so that will have to do!
Can we have a roll call for the mnsshp on the 26th? Did we agree 6.30 at the haunted mansion? Or was it 6? I have a fastpass from 6 I think so was going to try and fit that in first but I can pass if it doesn't work out

ROLL CALL FOR MNSSHP 26TH:
I'll be there!
My friend Nick will be there!

If you'll be meeting us at Haunted Mansion at 6ish, please quote this post, add you name to the list! :)

also: there is a party guest list thread here : https://www.disboards.com/threads/o...read-read-1st-post-for-posting-rules.3596040/

I have my ticket so will look for the group at Haunted Mansion at 6ish :D My name is Lana

Hey all, I'm local down here and I would love to m eat up with fellow Disney folks...let me know!

I will be there solo for the whole week 9/24 to 9/30. Would love to meet up with a local or any other solo travelling at the same time on any date while I'm there :D My schedule is pretty open. Did not book any FP or any dinner reservation. I did buy ticket for Fireworks Dessert party for evening of 9/27.

Last edited:
8 days to go
Just signed up for online check in. Does anyone have any info they can give up about it? Thought thats where you set up 4 digit pin and room requests but nothing there.

Doing my first solo trip October 6th to 9th. MNSSHP solo on the 6th! Can't wait. Can't decide what I'm going to dress up as. Anyone going then?

I will be on my first solo trip (and second WDW) trip from Oct 3 to Oct 7, doing MNSSHP on Oct 3 and HHN on Oct 5.

I have my ticket so will look for the group at Haunted Mansion at 6ish :D My name is Lana

I will be there solo for the whole week 9/24 to 9/30. Would love to meet up with a local or any other solo travelling at the same time on any date while I'm there :D My schedule is pretty open. Did not book any FP or any dinner reservation. I did buy ticket for Fireworks Dessert party for evening of 9/27.

It sounds like quite a few folks are going to MNSSHP on 9/26, I might have to attend. Other than the 26th, I think I work at 5 PM every day, but if you wanted to grab lunch or roam the parks earlier I'm game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter