When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Headed in late on the 10th of Nov and staying through the 12th. Still looking for on site housing but have a backup.

I'll be going next week, October 29 - 31 for a quick Food and Wine trip with park day being the 30th.

I will be with family December 8 - 13 but am willing to break a way for a ride or drink with a fellow park goer.

I’ll be solo Dec 7-13 with MVMCP on dec 11 if anyone else is around. First solo trip, can’t wait to see all the Christmas decorations!

I’ll be solo Dec 8-11. Doing Candlelight on the 8th, MVMCP 9th, and JBJB on the 10th (thinking of doing the dessert party).

Just posting again in case anyone wants to meet. I’m from London going Solo at Pop Century 27th October - 1st November. Scheduled planned is:

• 27th arrive late so won’t be good for much!
  • 28th MNSSHP (I’m dressing as Rey from Star Wars: The Last Jedi)
  • 29th Animal Kingdom
  • 30th Hollywood Studios (where I will be meeting friends from London!)
  • 31st Epcot
  • 1st Disney Springs before traveling on to Tampa in the afternoon.
I’ll be in Disney from the 24th - 31st if you don’t have any other plans

Looking for potential dates in either January/February. Looking forward to escaping the dead of winter for a few days!

March 22-30, 2019 for my 48th birthday. Trying POP for the first time as I couldn’t justify POR when I’m by myself. Looking forward to making my own rules and following my own schedule. Give a shout if you’ll be around.

For anyone who may be down visiting now, if you happen to drop by Fort Wilderness for the incredible Halloween festivities they have I'll be at site 212 with the Brocktoon mobile for trick/treating (green lit Mickey head on the front of the RV). For me, the Fort is the place to be for Halloween!

I'm going to be at WDW for the 10K/Half this weekend. Picking up the race packet Friday afternoon and leaving Sunday after the race.

Have absolutely no plans, so if anyone wants to meetup, I'm game.

Booked my first trip to Disney as an adult. The last time I was there toontown was a thing as I was so young that I was scared of going on Pirates.

I'll be there from Dec 3rd - 7th, staying off site at the hilton grand vacations at seaworld. Also doing MVMC on Dec 4th.

Def. willing to meet new people in the parks if anyone else is up for it.

Hey! I will be in the parks Dec 4th - 9th and hitting MVMC on the 4th. We should defiantly meet up if you are up to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter