When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Going solo Jan 9th through 14th for Dopey.

In particular, if anyone's interested in meeting up for an early dinner at Ohana's on either 9th or the 10th let me know as I have reservations!

Going solo Jan 9th through 14th for Dopey.

In particular, if anyone's interested in meeting up for an early dinner at Ohana's on either 9th or the 10th let me know as I have reservations!

How early is your dinner ADR on 1/10? I'll be in MK that day :)

Solo Dec. 22, 2018 - Jan. 1, 2019. Still have an extra spot in some of my dining reservations, if anyone may like to meet up. Feel free to send me a private message for more info.

Solo one day only Jan. 5!
I'm in town with family and had the opportunity so took it, hope it's not a horrible mistake, but I hadn't been to Disney since a child.
Will try to do AK in the morning and HS later

Out of curiosity....does anyone have a reservation or has already done Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White?
I have a reservation for just me :yay: for February but the menu shows that I believe appetizers and desserts are mean to be shared so I wanted to know if they accommodate for just one person at a table or if we get to pig out and eat appetizers and desserts meant for 4......

My job is sending me to Tampa from 12/12-13. However, I'm going to stay in town until 12/16. Im considering going up to MK on 12/14 for Mickey's Xmas party. Would anyone want to meet up? Id also considering going to a park on 12/15 as well.

I´d love to know how it went if you don't mind!
I am really curious how they go about serving one person a shared appetizer and dessert!
Yeah, if I don't get a chance to comment while still on the trip, I can mention it after I return. BTW at Garden Grill they've given me family-sized portions of everything even when I've dined solo, which has of course been way too much food, and most of it was left over. I'd prefer more moderate portions, with an option to request more.

Yeah, if I don't get a chance to comment while still on the trip, I can mention it after I return. BTW at Garden Grill they've given me family-sized portions of everything even when I've dined solo, which has of course been way too much food, and most of it was left over. I'd prefer more moderate portions, with an option to request more.

Oh wow! That's a lot of food!
And thanks!!

It looks like I'll be making my first solo trip during the summer. I'll be attending a conference June 11th-14th. I'm planning on catching an early flight and spending the 11th at one of the parks. I've heard that we get discounted tickets for the evenings at the other parks though, so I may spend a few days in the parks.

We are going in less than 3 weeks. The last time we were there was 2013. We bought Silver Passes now that we live only 90 miles away. Getting goosebumps.

Ooh I forgot to mention our dates: January 5th through the 12th. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter