When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Will be there this Sunday! Just booked the Star Wars Dessert Party (which apparently has an open bar) for my first night. Psyched!

Will be there this Sunday! Just booked the Star Wars Dessert Party (which apparently has an open bar) for my first night. Psyched!

The Star Wars Dessert Pretty is great! It does have an open bar, however it is not a full bar. They have specialty Star Wars drinks, however I'm pretty sure the bartender will pour you anything he has the ingredients on hand to make (basically whatever is used in the SW drinks). There is non-alcoholic stuff too. My favorite dessert item was the flash-frozen Nutella truffles. You'll also have a great view of the show. Have fun!

"It does have an open bar, however it is not a full bar. They have specialty Star Wars drinks".
It's all good. I am on vacation so if I have to drink something that looks like it came out of Mos Eisley I am game!

Appreciate it!

"It does have an open bar, however it is not a full bar. They have specialty Star Wars drinks".
It's all good. I am on vacation so if I have to drink something that looks like it came out of Mos Eisley I am game!

Appreciate it!

Well, they do have Bud Light I think and some wine too if the Mos Eisley stuff doesn't work for you.

At the airport now... while psyched for my first solo trip I do miss my kids, my 3 year old son specifically, as he loves all things Disney.

My next solo trip will be August 26th thru September 11.
26th to 31st at All Star Sport. I will be at Disney, Universal and waterparks.

Husband & I are going November 1st - 7th. The weight of my guilt for leaving the kids at home is unreal right now so I'm hoping it will cease (a little) when we get there and realize we don't have to worry with entertaining them in 2 different areas & dealing with a stroller and just the typical grouchiness of being hot, tired, or hangry!

Okay, so I am officially doing the August 1st Villains After Hours event. I'm happy to hang out if anyone else wants to. Just let me know.

Solo trip this Sunday July 21, Saratoga Springs. Happy for group catch ups if anyone is interested. DVC, Annual Pass and TIW

August 17-24 at ASMo.

I'm a bit nervous - this is my first trip since my husband left and it's going to bring up a lot of memories, but I thought I'd better do something nice instead of moping while my babies are away for a week!

Becca
xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!