When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Hello, I have worked at Disney and have been hundreds of times, for the past few years been doing solo, and it is my very favorite way to
actually go! Now, I am heading down in May for research for work! So I will be there from May 11-18th , which happens to be my very favorite time of year to go..Ill be at the Grand Floridian for my stay this time...anyone else doing Flower & Garden this time of May?:flower1:

Hello, I have worked at Disney and have been hundreds of times, for the past few years been doing solo, and it is my very favorite way to
actually go! Now, I am heading down in May for research for work! So I will be there from May 11-18th , which happens to be my very favorite time of year to go..Ill be at the Grand Floridian for my stay this time...anyone else doing Flower & Garden this time of May?:flower1:
I'll be there from May 9th-17th so I'll be attending Flower & Garden as well.

Doing Solo for Flower & Garden Festival, First week of May. First-timer here and would welcome advice.
I'll be there from May 9th-17th so I'll be attending Flower & Garden as well.
I'm always there the second week of May, for Flower & Garden as well as my birthday! It's my favorite time of year to go (okay, maybe Christmas is my absolute fav, but still).

I will be there solo from 10/25 to 10/29. I have a ticket to MNSSHP on the 27th and a park hopper pass too so I’m flexible. If anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

I'm a local have AP, Party Pass and like to do the After Hours. I mostly like going at night and it would be great to meet some cool new friends any age to meet up with or whatever as time/health permits. Usually I'm spontaneous though.

I’ll be there April 23 - 30 and just got an email that DVC will have midnight magic hours at Magic Kingdom on April 28!! Anyone going to be there then?

I'm there in two weeks, November 6th-15th staying at All star resort, Mickey's Christmas Party on the 12th too if anyone's around!

I'm a local have AP, Party Pass and like to do the After Hours. I mostly like going at night and it would be great to meet some cool new friends any age to meet up with or whatever as time/health permits. Usually I'm spontaneous though.
Will be there Nov. 18-24 and doing MVMCP on the 19th.

12/4 to 12/7
hope I get all the Fastpasses I want - it's been nearly 18 years
If you are staying on property remember you can do 60 days out. If off property 30 days. You need to have your admission ticket first and you can start making fastpass reservations starting at 7AM ET. :)

Hey all! I'm headed to Disney from January 10-14th. I used to be a cast member (college program, then seasonal for years) but this is my first time back in over 6 years! I know that so much has changed and I'm excited to see as much as I can in a short period. Anyone else going down for these dates?

Heading to DW in November 2019 for a short solo trip before a volunteer opportunity. I am SO excited! Already have some fast passes. Would love to hear any tips of how to best navigate the parks solo!

Heading to DW in November 2019 for a short solo trip before a volunteer opportunity. I am SO excited! Already have some fast passes. Would love to hear any tips of how to best navigate the parks solo!

travel the parks alone. Trynot to pick up any hangers-on. You’re traveling solo my friend!

I always do solo in stealth mode!! I get in early/opening, do what I gotta do, get out for lunch and enjoy the pool at resort. I then do night time stealth mode. I move quick when solo and cover much ground! Its the only way to go now!! have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!