When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

THANKS!!

Just booked a 7 day trip with FREE dining at ASMU!

Were pretty happy! We booked on-line for 9/1 to 9/7

:banana: :cloud9: :yay: :woohoo:

Oh, I guess dates would help. . .lol. I will be there from 9/18 through 9/24. Can't wait. Hope I get to meet other solo travelers. . .

ANTSS2001 Thanks for telling me about this thread!

Well folks, I'm planning my first solo trip too!
September 9th(Sun.) - 14th(Fri.) at Animal Kingdom Villas (hopefully) if not, Wilderness Lodge Villas. At first my trip was Sat.-Wed. @ French Quarter, but I changed it after I bought into DVC!

Last week I made additions to my ADRs. Here are the meals where I will be eating alone. So let me know if anyone would like to join me :goodvibes

Tues. 9/11 - 8am Breakfast at Crystal Palace (I thought it would be cool to see MK before it opens and take pics.)

Weds. 9/12 - 9am Breakfast at Boma (I've never done breakfast there. I figured it HAS be as good as having dinner there)

Thurs. 9/13 - No Table Service Meals left for this day. May try out a new counter service meal for dinner somewhere. Any suggestions?

So there it is folks! Let me know if any of you would like to meet up! :wave:

hey glenda see you above me...

i booked my solo trip back in mid january.
booked at all stars for 9/24 to 10/4 then moving over to hrh for hhn event.

don't see anyone here that matches my dates.

i booked all my adr's on the 180 day out. booked for 2 in case i could link up with anyone. got everyone and the time i wanted.

i'll keep checking back here to see if anyone adds to the list.

September 9th(Sun.) - 14th(Fri.) at Animal Kingdom Villas (hopefully) if not, Wilderness Lodge Villas. At first my trip was Sat.-Wed. @ French Quarter, but I changed it after I bought into DVC!

hey glenda see you above me...

i booked my solo trip back in mid january.
booked at all stars for 9/24 to 10/4 then moving over to hrh for hhn event.

don't see anyone here that matches my dates.

i booked all my adr's on the 180 day out. booked for 2 in case i could link up with anyone. got everyone and the time i wanted.

i'll keep checking back here to see if anyone adds to the list.

Hiya Glenda !! Hiya Mac... I really hope we get alot of traffic... Starting this year I know I would be goign solo since dsis is now confined in school for nursing for the next 4 years :banana: I would try to updates the dates as traffic comes along !!! There's one thread regarding solo trips but has not been updated... :confused3 But for now... I bid you goodbye .... time for me to venture out and see the Mouse !!! I would posting pics everyday at my "Take a Pic of my Day at Disney" which I will attached in my siggie later when I get home.. yes :( am still at work...

Here are my ADRs:

August 30 - Dinner at Alfredo's - 6:00pm (Had to visit at least once before it closes!)
August 31 - Breakfast at Boma - 7:30am
September 1 - Dinner at Spoodle's - 5:40pm
September 2 - Dinner at Crystal Palace - 5:55pm

I'm also solo but have booked for two.

*Brian*

First Solo trip!

September 9-16 (ASMu) - Free Dining
September 16-21 (BCV) - (not) Free Dining

Haven't booked any ADRs yet.

I'm glad I found this thread - its a great idea! I posted a question on another thread about whether or not solo travellers meet up for meals, etc. I guess I have my answer!

I'll be watching with interest... popcorn::

First Solo trip!

September 9-16 (ASMu) - Free Dining
September 16-21 (BCV) - (not) Free Dining

Haven't booked any ADRs yet.

I'm glad I found this thread - its a great idea! I posted a question on another thread about whether or not solo travellers meet up for meals, etc. I guess I have my answer!

I'll be watching with interest... popcorn::

Honey I am home..... dont get confysed i have not updated my siggie yet.... was really supposed to be at the nouses house till tomorrow but soemthing came up with SWA.. they needed my seat for tomorrow for some group flights.. so they offered r/t ticks voucher if I fly home today plus the fee for the one nite I lost for the hotel.. so Yup.. I took it.. so now.. am all set for Sept.. free dinign and free flights.... A trip report is to follow... I did sample aot of drinks.. (see pcitures below) so now I am ready for Sept:banana: Will also updates list as soon as I catch up with all the threads... I missed Dising...:rotfl2:

Last week I made additions to my ADRs. Here are the meals where I will be eating alone. So let me know if anyone would like to join me :goodvibes

Tues. 9/11 - 8am Breakfast at Crystal Palace (I thought it would be cool to see MK before it opens and take pics.)

Weds. 9/12 - 9am Breakfast at Boma (I've never done breakfast there. I figured it HAS be as good as having dinner there)

Thurs. 9/13 - No Table Service Meals left for this day. May try out a new counter service meal for dinner somewhere. Any suggestions?

Glenda I am going to missed you on that date by a hairlaine.. I have a lunch ADR at 11:30AM since my flight gets in at 9AM so far thats the only ADR I have set.... I might do Olivia's again... went their for the 1st last week and love love love their food... delish!

Are you doing the MNSSHP on the 14th ???

Glenda I am going to missed you on that date by a hairlaine.. I have a lunch ADR at 11:30AM since my flight gets in at 9AM so far thats the only ADR I have set.... I might do Olivia's again... went their for the 1st last week and love love love their food... delish!

Are you doing the MNSSHP on the 14th ???

Maybe we can meet up before I leave MK that day after you have lunch.

On the 14th, when the party is going on, I should be arriving back home :sad2:

Maybe we can meet up before I leave MK that day after you have lunch.

On the 14th, when the party is going on, I should be arriving back home :sad2:

so far it will be an 8AM bvreakfast at CP for me.. what time are you leaving AKL ?

Single and traveling with my DS's 11 and 14.

All Star Movies August 26 thru September 1.

Soooooooo excited about free dining...we have never eaten table service before!! :banana:

will be back in WDW 8/10-17 w/DS15 - out in the parks during the days, at night most likely solo (hoping Off Kilter is playing)

then back again 11/9-16 solo

Single and traveling with my DS's 11 and 14.

All Star Movies August 26 thru September 1.

Soooooooo excited about free dining...we have never eaten table service before!! :banana:

awesome !!!

will be back in WDW 8/10-17 w/DS15 - out in the parks during the days, at night most likely solo (hoping Off Kilter is playing)

then back again 11/9-16 solo

great dates...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts