When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

I have a few solo trips coming up, October 18 - 23. Looking to do MNSSHP Sunday night if anyone is interested. Also Dec 18 - 21 for Star Wars movie release and the hopes they do something cool! I'm hoping the release some sort of Star Wars Extra Magic (don't care if it costs money) for those visiting in October.

I have a few solo trips coming up, October 18 - 23. Looking to do MNSSHP Sunday night if anyone is interested. Also Dec 18 - 21 for Star Wars movie release and the hopes they do something cool! I'm hoping the release some sort of Star Wars Extra Magic (don't care if it costs money) for those visiting in October.
I will be there Oct 17- 23. I will be solo some of the time. I ussauly go solo but my sister and brother in law who havent been to WDW in 20-25 years will be there some of the time. I bought tix for MNSSHP Oct 17 and 21. ADR done. I cant wait for my next magical adventure

I’ll be solo Aug28-31. Star Wars craziness got me!

Awesome! I’m there celebrating 20 years of going to Disney and SW just happened to be then. I was not sure I want to deal with the crazy but I do want to see the land. The rides I will worry about later. Maybe we can connect!

Hey, I’m travelling now solo having left England on Wednesday and not really sure how to meet other solo travellers. Any advice on meeting up or hanging out in a bar where other solos are?
Thanks
Jack

I'm soloing Nov 3rd thru the 8th. Staying at the Pop. It's going to be my first solo adventure at Disney World. I didn't want to go thru the headache of trying to convince others the money was worth it. haha If anyone would want to meet up for a bit, that'd be awesome!

I'm soloing Nov 3rd thru the 8th. Staying at the Pop. It's going to be my first solo adventure at Disney World. I didn't want to go thru the headache of trying to convince others the money was worth it. haha If anyone would want to meet up for a bit, that'd be awesome!
Hey,
I'll be there with my daughter doing the Food and Wine 10K that weekend. She leaves on Monday afternoon, then I'll be there solo until Wednesday around noon. I'd enjoy getting to spend some time around the parks if it works for you.
Michael

Staying at All-Star Music 14th-24th. I'm coming from the UK so it would be nice to make some friends whilst in another country! :)

Planning on Nov 4th-9th at Pop. Also my first solo trip and would be open to meeting up!

I’ll be there first week of November as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!