When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

We are having a DisneyMoon from Nov 4-Nov 11th, staying at POR :love:

We have all of our ADRs done and we also got MVMCP tickets for Nov 8th! We haven't been since 7yo so we are very excited!! Christmas is also my absolute favorite holiday!!:santa::love:

I'm going solo on 27 August through the 30th. I'm going to celebrate my 50th birthday. I've done solo day-trips to Disney before, and I've stayed at Disney before (with friends or family), but this will be my first solo trip staying at Disney. I'm so looking forward to it!

October 6-12. Galaxies edge is my priority. But I got a Not-so-scary party admission too. I also plan to hit universal a day or two, but I'll buy my tickets at the universal gate because I will play it by ear see when I am open.

Solo trips for me are very laid back, no reservations, no times or schedules to keep. If I get hungry I look for a place in the area I am in. Or I will catch a monorail hotel for Dinner.

My next trips are Oct. 23 - Nov. 3, and Dec. 25 - Jan. 4. Anyone else going during either of those time frames? If anyone might like to meet for some meals, theme park rides, shows, and/or mini-golf, feel free to send me a private message.

I'm soloing Nov 3rd thru the 8th. Staying at the Pop. It's going to be my first solo adventure at Disney World. I didn't want to go thru the headache of trying to convince others the money was worth it. haha If anyone would want to meet up for a bit, that'd be awesome!

Hi! I'll be solo at WDW from Nov 1 until Nov 4. :)

Didn't see one of these in the Universal section....headed to the area 9/16-9/20 to visit a friend who works in the Universal parks. Since the friend will be working during park hours, I'll probably be solo for a good amount of that time. We are doing HHN together. Staying onsite at a hotel that comes with EP (it's good to have friends with discounts!) so anyone looking for ride company would need an EP as well. Not planning on any Disney, just Universal/Citiwalk and won't know exact schedule until closer to time (since my exact plans will probably depend on my friend's work schedule) but interested in meeting any fellow solos for rides and/or time at Citiwalk (meals, minigolf, etc). Feel free to PM if you're around during that same window.

Have a trip planned for August 24 - September 3rd. If anyone wants to meet up, feel free to message me. I have a few things planned, but the only ones that aren't flexible are the H20 Party on August 24 and Galaxy's Edge on September 2nd.

October 6-12. Galaxies edge is my priority. But I got a Not-so-scary party admission too. I also plan to hit universal a day or two, but I'll buy my tickets at the universal gate because I will play it by ear see when I am open.

Solo trips for me are very laid back, no reservations, no times or schedules to keep. If I get hungry I look for a place in the area I am in. Or I will catch a monorail hotel for Dinner.
I'm going October 5th through the 11th and am trying to work out the best way to do GE while staying offsite. It's probably not going to matter which day as it'll still be mobbed then but I am toying with just booking an onsite room for the day I go.

I just went to see Illuninations last week. Have to see it one last time on the 30th. Hope the new show is good.
Going Sep 30 - Oct 4 to see the last Illuminations, the first Epcot Forever and enjoy the F&W Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!