When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Sept 8th to Sept 15 at Holiday Inn Disney Springs for a business trip. Hoping to enjoy Disney Springs during the evening. Hoping to go to a couple of the parks sometime during this solo trip. Most likely on the 8th, 13th, and 14th.

Last edited:

Okay, so I am officially doing the August 1st Villains After Hours event. I'm happy to hang out if anyone else wants to. Just let me know.
Will be there with bells on! I can't wait to see Maleficent at night. Do you know if she comes out in the rain?

I will be at VAH in MK on 8/1 as well!
Rain-Shmain!!! LOL.
We should plan a meet-up and hit a ride or 2 all together. Anyone game?

Will be there Sept 29th through Oct 3rd. Planning 3 Pub Crawls at DS, Crescent Lake/Epcot and Monorail. Will be in Epcot on the 30th for last showing of Illuminations.

Three solo trips coming up with first time visits for MNSSHP and MVMCP:
-Oct. 21-25
-Nov. 12-15
-Dec. 9-12

Would really like to dress up for MNSSHP but as a single adult female, am slightly intimidated by this (though I love the idea!).

Dec 1st-9th at Beachclub/Boardwalk/WL
going to mickeys Christmas party Dec 5th and Dec 8th

and Feb 25-Mar 1st at the Boardwalk

Last edited:
Have a trip planned for August 24 - September 3rd. If anyone wants to meet up, feel free to message me. I have a few things planned, but the only ones that aren't flexible are the H20 Party on August 24 and Galaxy's Edge on September 2nd.
Any interest in trying Toledo on the 31?

Not a solo trip (but my last one was and it is Disney so it's all good- plus when the family passes out late it becomes solo ;) but my family and I will be at the Poly 2/29-3/7. So so far away from now but my Fast Pass date is New Years Eve.. should be fun!

I'm going 10/26 - 10/30. Would be interested in meeting for rides, meals and/or drinks. Don't know how to PM yet (long time lurker; just joined).
Hi @PittFanEsq ! You have to have posted at least ten times on these boards before you can PM. Once you reach that, you would click on "Start a Conversation" when viewing the person you want to talk with. I will be there 10/23-11/3, and I'm solo for much of that time. Once you have the ability to send and receive messages, let's talk. I currently have an extra spot in some of my dining reservations.

First solo trip, gonna be at the Swan resort 10/31-11/3! Interested in meeting up for rides, drinks, and food!

August 17-24 at ASMo.

I'm a bit nervous - this is my first trip since my husband left and it's going to bring up a lot of memories, but I thought I'd better do something nice instead of moping while my babies are away for a week!

Becca
xx

I've taken that trip before! It'll be ok. The Disney magic numbs a lot more pain than I expected. If you need to talk about it, send me a direct message!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!