When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Whaaaaaaat up homies. Just booked a solo trip August 17-19 for SW:GE AP Previews. Also debating how much time I can spend there the first week of December after my marathon. My PTO is the real consideration, because I like to travel (lol who doesn't) and I'm going to be super short on time off from work. I really want to get there Sunday and leave Wednesday evening so I can do the Jiko Wine Tasting (but also save on a hotel for Wednesday night). I'll also be there with DH for Food & Wine over Halloween!

My first ever solo trip I'll be down 9/28-10/4. Doing a couple EEMH starts at HS, hitting up a MNSSHP, and seeing the last Illuminations and the first Epcot Forever shows. Staying at POP just to ride the Skyliner a lot. Will be hitting up food booths at some point and grabbing drinks along the way.

I have requested Buildings 2, 5 or 6 (with 6 at first preference). Why Building 7? I have a Garden View if it makes any difference.
So building 7 has it's own entrance for Lyfts if you use them but also has a shortcut path to the busses. A little far from the main building...relatively because the resort is so small...but it was nice being able to get a lyft right outside your door. More convenience than anything for transportation. If you are pool centric might not be such a good choice.

So building 7 has it's own entrance for Lyfts if you use them but also has a shortcut path to the busses. A little far from the main building...relatively because the resort is so small...but it was nice being able to get a lyft right outside your door. More convenience than anything for transportation. If you are pool centric might not be such a good choice.
And it was a garden view

I believe I have posted ten times now; but do not see the "start a conversation button."
It would usually appear when you are viewing a person you would like to start a conversation with. If it was just recently that you made your 10th post, maybe the system hasn't had time to update yet. Also you might have accidentally restricted your settings to preclude conversations.

August 17-24 at ASMo.

I'm a bit nervous - this is my first trip since my husband left and it's going to bring up a lot of memories, but I thought I'd better do something nice instead of moping while my babies are away for a week!

Becca
xx
Hi - this trip sounds just like what you need! I'll be solo August 17th (late afternoon) & 18th - also staying at ASMo. (My DD8 doesn't know or she'd kill me!) If you'd like to meet-up to ride some rides on either day, just let me know.

Whaaaaaaat up homies. Just booked a solo trip August 17-19 for SW:GE AP Previews. Also debating how much time I can spend there the first week of December after my marathon. My PTO is the real consideration, because I like to travel (lol who doesn't) and I'm going to be super short on time off from work. I really want to get there Sunday and leave Wednesday evening so I can do the Jiko Wine Tasting (but also save on a hotel for Wednesday night). I'll also be there with DH for Food & Wine over Halloween!
I'll be there solo as well Aug 17-18/19 for the SWGE AP preview - can't wait! When is your preview time? I'm 1-5 pm on the 18th. Not sure what I was thinking selecting 1-5, but hey, at least I got a reservation!

I'll be there solo as well Aug 17-18/19 for the SWGE AP preview - can't wait! When is your preview time? I'm 1-5 pm on the 18th. Not sure what I was thinking selecting 1-5, but hey, at least I got a reservation!
Mine is 5-9. I wish I could've had the first slot of the day, but I guess it'll be nice to end the weekend there.

I'm planning a trip in October, would anyone like to meet up?
I would like company to go to the parks, and lunch etc.

Mike

Took a year off from solo trips last year (brought a friend) but I'm back this year on my own for my 5th solo visit - Nov 9-18th - planning on hitting MVMCP, Dapper Day (1st time - excited!!), SWGE.

Celebrating my 30th so treating myself to Animal Kingdom Lodge!!!!

You’ll love AKL! It quickly became a favorite of mine. I’ve always wanted to do dapper day and always forget about it when planning when to go to Disney. 🙃

I’m counting down to my second solo trip. The first one was a couple years ago, only two days, and very last minute. This one will be 4 days and I’m so excited and treating myself to WL

I will be going in October 21-24th, excited to see the Halloween decorations!
Who would like to meet up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter