When are you Going? Post Your Dates and Find A Match!!! Things to do! Peeps to Meet!

Headed to Boardwalk Villas 9/13 to 9/21. Rest of my party decided to stay home due to COVID related health concerns, which I understand. First time going solo. Would be interested in a meet up at a park or over a meal if anyone is interested.

Friday, October 2, I am planning on lunch at Contempo Cafe, in case anyone would like to meet. Also I have two extra spots in my lunch reservation at Brown Derby on Tuesday, October 6.

Last edited:

Going solo Jan 24-28 2021.
Hoping to attend the arts festival and any meet ups people are up for.
Moved my trip from Sept 2020 to Jan 2021.
Right now, still going. As we all know, things may change. 😊

Going solo Nov 2-nov 15.. couldn’t help my self and wait until family trip in June LOL..

Anyone available for a meet up?
Hi, I plan to be in the Magic Kingdom on Nov. 8. Also there are some nights I could meet for dinner at a hotel or Disney Springs. Feel free to send me a message.

Going solo Nov 2-nov 15.. couldn’t help my self and wait until family trip in June LOL..

Anyone available for a meet up?
Will be there with DD and her DBF from 11/12 - 11/15 staying at CS GDT. They will probably want some alone time especially in the evenings....lol

Hi, I plan to be in the Magic Kingdom on Nov. 8. Also there are some nights I could meet for dinner at a hotel or Disney Springs. Feel free to send me a message.
Hi there! I'll be at CS GDT from 11/12 - 11/15. Short Trip, but maybe we can meet up. Will you be in the parks any of those days?

Will be there with DD and her DBF from 11/12 - 11/15 staying at CS GDT. They will probably want some alone time especially in the evenings....lol
Hey, I will be in the area then! Probably working during business days, but might be able to meet up in the evening on 11/12 and during the day on 11/14, 11/15.

Hey, I will be in the area then! Probably working during business days, but might be able to meet up in the evening on 11/12 and during the day on 11/14, 11/15.
I'll be heading back toward the Coast on the late afternoon of the 12th. 🙁 But maybe next time.

Staying at Boardwalk Villas Nov. 13th to the 18th if anyone is going to be around during that time :)

45 single male in parks probably Dec 4-6th or Dec 18-20th. Looking for female ride/meal partner.

Message me :)
Scott

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!