When are you going?

nkkilala

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I"m excited that this site has a college discussion. Is anyone going to WDW soon? I"m going in May when my exams are done. I think it will be an awesome stress reliever!

Nikki :cheer2:

nkkilala said:
Hey everyone! I"m excited that this site has a college discussion. Is anyone going to WDW soon? I"m going in May when my exams are done. I think it will be an awesome stress reliever!

Nikki :cheer2:

I'm either going to go in April during my sister in laws school vacation week (shes a teacher) they are taking my 1 yr old niece for the first time that is of course if it doesnt fall around anything major in school cause ill be missing the whole week... or i may go in may the day after finals are over on the 18th but im not sure yet... or if need be i guess ill just wait till next october when my whole family goes down (15 of us in total yikes :earseek: ) itll be the first time we have all gone on a vacation at the same time time my 3 nieces were born and 4 out of my 5 brothers got married (im the only girl in 6 kids) but ill have to see how it plays out
but i cant wait to go its been over a year since i was there last :jumping4:

~Jill

Yes, I'm going down in March over my spring break. :D

i dunno.... trying to find someone who wants to go around here so I can make plans... but hopefuly end of may, start of june again this year...

Probably sometime in 2007 or 2008 after I graduate from my 6 years of college. :earseek:

T-CoTink411 said:
I'm going the first week of June with friends from high school, and I can't wait :teeth:

Only 143 days!!!!!!! :cool1:

Im going in December.. but hopefully my friend and I will be able to take a trip down during the summer for a few days :).

I am new here; (well this is my first post since I joined) but I'm headed down right after I graduate!!! Graduation is on May 7th; Pure enjoyment begins May 8-13 !! (college graduation, that is)

Kyle

Going to Universal next New Year's and Disney the following summer. Long ways away...

Were probally going to be there on May 17th or 18th, it really depends on when my husband can get off work! We postponed our honeymoon by a few months since I'm still in college and didn't want to wind up missing and classes because of it, so were going after finals for me and as soon as he gets a week or two off that month! :) :earboy2:

just got back yesterday from a family trip...now im leaving feb 5-12 to go with the family i babysit for..then im working on planning a trip may 11-17

I'm going Feb 19-27th. Probably will be the last family trip before I officially head off to college.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!