When are you planning go to Galaxy Edge?

When are you going to visit Galaxy Edge?

• As soon as I can

Votes: 49 39.5%
  • After hype calm down

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • As soon as reservations are not required?

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Why wait?

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 31 25.0%

• Total voters
Before the announcement about 8/29, we booked a trip for early November. We're going to wait and see about GE. We're definitely going to WDW, but our HS/GE plans are up in the air. If things aren't too crazy it would be fun to see GE, but if the crowds are as bad as predicted we'll wait until our next trip, probably at least 2 years later. If we decide to skip GE, next decision will be whether we visit HS or avoid the entire park.

We are going to WDW in September and we are hoping to be able to atleast walk through the land! I would like for my husband to ride the ride but we will see how it goes that first Month.

Leaning towards end of September at DL, but if the situation isn’t that bad after reservations are done and Rise is open I might try to go earlier.

(“isn’t that bad” is doing a lot of work here, i have no idea what to expect)

I am forced to try to see it in October but originally planned on 2022. Depending what happens, it may still be 2022.

We fly in on the 31st! I think we ware going to head into the park on the 2nd though.

Maybe in September if it isn't a total zoo. We booked the trip before the opening was announced thinking we'd have a nice low crowd vacation before SWGE opened and now we're stuck.

I chose "other" because we already had a trip planned when the opening dates were annoucned and we did not change our plans based on those openings, so we'll just go during our next planned trip.

My initial plan was to wait until 2021-2022 and get a group of friends together. That's still *a* plan I have, but now my mom has decided we should go to Disney and who am I to argue?

So we'll be going in late January. I was kind of thinking of just...avoiding HWS altogether because of the hype, but...yeah I'm not gonna be able to stay away.

Well I was waiting for the date to be announced but it was taking too long so I put in for vacation for September 6th. Also needed to take advantage of that Canadian Resident discount. I missed free dinning. Then 2 weeks later they announced the date. So I lucked out. But I am saving SWGE for the 7th as I am going use the EEMH

I'm in the same boat as several others on this list, I booked an early September trip to get one last trip in before SW opened, and didn't really have the ability to change the trip after it was announced. So I'll be attempting to go during the stupid early EMHs at one point during our trip. I guess that makes me "as soon as possible" but not intentionally.

Originally, I had planned to check it out this October. But now I am planning another trip in late January. So I will probably wait til then in the hopes that the crowds are a little smaller and both attractions are open

Considering I have yet to visit Pandora Land and it's been open for two years, multiple trips since then, I can wait a long time to avoid Star Wars Galaxy Edge.

Considering I have yet to visit Pandora Land and it's been open for two years, multiple trips since then, I can wait a long time to avoid Star Wars Galaxy Edge.

You know there is no issue with walking around Pandora at this point? Still waits for Flights of Passage, but everything else about the land is easily accessible. :)

You know there is no issue with walking around Pandora at this point? Still waits for Flights of Passage, but everything else about the land is easily accessible. :)

Yes I've wanted to many times! But the family never makes it over there since we don't have a fast pass and the wait times have been ridiculous. Doesn't help going during busy times.

Going this summer and don't expect to return before next summer.. i don't expect the hype to have died down by then. :(

I was planning on visiting SWGE in Sep 2020 after the hype wore off a bit.

SURPRISE! Our 2019 trip is now 1 week after SWGE opens! LOL - guess my plans are changed! :rotfl2: Going to go and excited to make the best of it!! Hoping the fact that only 1 ride will be open and those afraid to go so soon after it opens means the crowds are manageable. Only time will tell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!