When are you planning go to Galaxy Edge?

When are you going to visit Galaxy Edge?

• As soon as I can

Votes: 49 39.5%
  • After hype calm down

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • As soon as reservations are not required?

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Why wait?

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 31 25.0%

• Total voters
Right now I'm aiming for April of 2021. By then GE should be manageable, and I'm hoping the Tron ride will be open too!

We're going to WDW in mid-Nov, but mainly because we're doing a b2b cruise on Harmony of the Seas out of Port Canaveral so we tacked on 5 nights at SOG. Our first day, which is a Sunday is planned for DHS. DH would love to ride Smugglers Run and might actually stand in line for a long time. If he does, I may just go ride RNR multiple times. While I'd like to enjoy SWGE, I don't know that I would want to stand in line for hours. At AK in 2017, we avoided the Avatar rides due to the waits, but will probably do them this year. What I wonder is why they don't plan to have FP+.

I chose other. Although I am ultra impressed with what I've seen at DL, not having RoTR and MMRR open really taints my AP purchase. There has to be enough new attractions/experiences for us to pull the trigger on another AP. I think once Tron/Rat/GG coaster and the aforementioned are online, then we'll aim to renew.

I went second day it was open at Disneyland, and I'll be visiting it at the end of October in Florida. (And I'm going this sunday!) I thought it would be good, but it exceeded my expectations. I seriously just want to live there.

I'm planning on opening weekend. But, we have learned to wait and see what Disney proposes, so we don't have any hotel nor restaurant reservations, nor plane tickets yet. Want to make sure it's doable before we jump on it!

Just had to add an extra day to the start of my trip due to the airlines changing my flight. So my plans have changed. Taking advantage of extra extra magic hours a day earlier.

We had already booked 8/31-9/9 when the announcement came and decided to lean into and embrace the madness that I'm sure will come with those dates. As of right now our intended visit to Batuu is for Wednesday 9/4 with the intentions of being there at RD. We will do the same on Friday for TSL since that is new to us also.

Heading back in January so hoping the madness has calmed some by then and it being the "offseason", if that even exists anymore, helps with crowds. But regardless, very excited!

We're going in Feb just to see it. It will probably be the only chance my older daughter has to see it and she loved SW, so hopefully it works out!

Just my luck, planned our vacation late Feb 2019, get this, for the last week in Aug and it gets better.....Planned our HS day on the 29th of august.....:crazy2:..........................what are the odds.........looks like we will be in the opening day mess.......:crutches:

I am a casual fan of the original trilogy, and I am content to wait until I can get a FP for the attractions. I won’t wait in any line over 30 minutes. No theme park attraction is worth spending half a day or more in line.

First week of March 2020? We'll be going to "the world," but...TP has DHS crowd levels at 9s and 10s, so I don't know if we'll even attempt that park. Who knows when my next trip would be. I've been taking my girls whenever someone earns a degree, but oldest will earn MSN in spring 2020 and youngest has no interest in grad school right now. I really don't want to go back again myself, either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!