When are you planning go to Galaxy Edge?

When are you going to visit Galaxy Edge?

• As soon as I can

Votes: 49 39.5%
  • After hype calm down

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • As soon as reservations are not required?

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Why wait?

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 31 25.0%

• Total voters
First week of December! Hopefully the crowds will be manageable and there's a system in place that's fair for everybody.

Sadly, we have to wait until April 2020. Wish we could go sooner.

We'll be at WDW during our anniversary and I'm surprising my husband by taking him to Galaxy's Edge so he can build a light saber, droid, all that good stuff as an anniversary gift.

Opening weekend! I booked a room as I watched the announcement because if we didn’t go then, it just wouldn’t be in the cards for at least 2-3 years.

Well I was waiting for the date to be announced but it was taking too long so I put in for vacation for September 6th. Also needed to take advantage of that Canadian Resident discount. I missed free dinning. Then 2 weeks later they announced the date. So I lucked out. But I am saving SWGE for the 7th as I am going use the EEMH
I'm vacationing in the 6th also, and hopefully will be able to take advantage of EEMH to check out GE at least once during this trip

Trip with my daughters in August just before opening so I'm not happy about that part, but Pandora will be new to us.
Just booked a weekend in November as a B-Day/X-Mas prezzie for DW (planning the MVMCP, AK and HS)
She wore me down with constant "I miss Disney" comments - big sigh before, after or both for effect. Thank goodness she's a SW Fan and has a high priority to see new stuff (to her) at Disney cause we will be braving whatever lines we need to.

Mid-November for us! I don't want to jinx it but there is still a lot of hotel inventory so I'm hoping it won't be crazy. Although maybe it will be nuts due to off-site guests waiting until November to avoid the EEMH period. I guess we'll see....

Going to WDW in June 2020, not for GE, just because we like WDW. So it will depend on availability and the appeal of the rides if we go there or not. I'm not a particular Star Wars fan, but if a ride there is as cool as Pandora, I'll definitely want to ride it.

I just told my husband last night am asking for Sat Aug 31 and Sun Sept 1 off so we can go that weekend; then in Sept we have booked
Sept 20- Sept 22 just to get the EEMH....

Early February, 2020, hoping it won't be too crazy. Feb is my best time for vacation and I'm already having "WDW Withdrawal" having been away since Feb, 2017, so if I don't make this trip, it will be another whole year. I'm excited for SWGE and TSL, Pandora and the Skyliner - so many new things since my last visit!

Just booked for January. Short trip for Galaxy’s Edge and our favorite rides.

I didn't think I'd be able to go this year but now I have a trip booked for the second week of december! :flower1:

Flying in Aug 29 (so I'm not tempted to try opening day!) and staying a week! Can't wait!

Seems like a bunch of us are going to SWGE the first week of December! We're planning to go there that Monday, now we need to figure out a plan for Rise of the Resistance the end of that week too.

We will be in Disney the first week of December as well. Our planned DHS day is the 3rd (I believe). We were only planning on walking around Star Wars (depending on crowds, etc). But now that they've announced the second ride opening on the 5th, we're hoping it's fairly "empty" on the 3rd and might actually get to ride the one that'll be open then (and will be skipping ROR later in the week). If none of that works out, we're find until waiting until our next trip (probably 22 or 23).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts