When are you planning go to Galaxy Edge?

When are you going to visit Galaxy Edge?

• As soon as I can

Votes: 49 39.5%
  • After hype calm down

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • As soon as reservations are not required?

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Why wait?

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other

Votes: 31 25.0%

• Total voters
Hoping for October/November 2020. Can't really afford to go before then.

We just booked yesterday, hopefully we will be able to see it but unfortunately we arrive before they open the full experience.

Nov 21st. By Myself.
My wife will be taking a Disney Institute Class that day, so I am planning to rope drop GE.
My hope is that it is far enough away from opening and from ROTR that crowds will be manageable.

I haven't been this excited for something new at DW in a long time.

Really not sure. Am local with Gold Pass. Would be by myself though as I'm still new to Orlando area (moved 3 months ago), and haven't really met anyone.

Wanna go asap, but don't wanna deal with the insanity either

We booked a September trip in January before the opening dates were announced. While I love Star Wars, I love my sanity more and we expected to miss it. Then the announcement came and we've embraced the idea of being there within the first month, after seeing DL's crowd control, even if we are aware it's an entirely different thing.
Now that we know that RR won't be open, we are even more hopeful for a relatively manageable Experience, since we just want to ride Smuggler's Run, and walk the land (not doing any of the other Experience$$$.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!