When are you rescheduling?

Erika1234

Earning My Ears
I was planning on going to DW at the end of March. Now I need to decide when I’m going to reschedule. So when are you rescheduling your trip due to the coronavirus closing the parks down?

I was going DLP in May so hoping to move to July, and WDW from July to December.

We were booked for next week and are contemplating moving it to the week of Thanksgiving or the week of Christmas. Crazy times to go, I know, but that's when the kids are out of school and it's not blazing hot in FL.

We were scheduled the first week of April and moved it to mid July. I have to use the DVC points by Nov 1. Honestly, I thought July would be fine, but now I am wondering? Trying to be positive. I’ll admit, this year is throwing me for a loop. 2020 has been hard! I miss 2019.

I think we’re literally going to rebook our March 2020 trip for March 2021. Stinks that we have to wait a year, but we’ve already got other commitments the rest of the year that make moving our WDW trip to another month in 2020 unlikely.

At least we’re local to DL, so we can go there once it reopens. I sure would love to get to WDW one of these days though!!!! Been trying for years and it never works out!!!

I'm going to try to move our school spring break trip for 37 students, 51 people total, to early April. After that we get into testing, finals, prom, graduation, summer...

Here's hoping I can replan something that I've spent the last year planning without losing too much of my sanity.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for my April 23 - 30 trip, but if the shut down is extended I’m going to check with my boss and move it to September (if I’m not laid off)

We’re scheduled for early April and will (fingers crossed) make no changes. If the closure is extended we’re probably out of luck.

I am not willing to make a guess

Same here. Our trip was supposed to start Sunday, visiting older relatives, then a couple of days at Universal. Things changed far more rapidly than I expected, so we are hoping to just cancel for now, and wait to reschedule when we know more about when things will be "normal". DH is going to see what we can do today.

Not sure at this time, we are split over March 29-April 4 so will likely reschedule to sometime, but has to be far out there... but having a hard time with the family disappointment and general shock of the downward spiral of the week that has happened right now... still feels like a bad dream...

We were doing a combined 2-day Universal 1-day Hollywood Studio (Galaxy’s Edge) trip over April 9-12, rescheduling for October 9-12

I was going to change to the end of May but forgot SE is closing May 26th. I'm thinking of rescheduling to the middle of May. Hoping the weather won't be too hot in May.

So I've changed our 9 day spring break trip into a 16 day beginning of July trip! Our annual passes would have expired on July 8th, but if what people say is true, we should be getting an extra 15 days added on to the expiration, which should just cover our trip! Who am I kidding though, it's not like we wouldn't be renewing anyway!

We cancelled our March trip. We are thinking maybe June right after school lets out. We'll see.
That is what we were thinking of doing too. We have to use our SWA account before November, and I don't think I can stomach dealing with hurricane warnings/cancellations so soon after all of this. We were 3 days from flying out when they closed WDW. We rebooked already for mid-June--hoping a positive attitude that things will be getting back to normal by then will help us get over disappointment. Fingers crossed (for everyone's sake!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!