- May 13, 2019
We are going in the middle of June.
We have two trips “planned”. One for early August bc of the sun and fun room discount and one in November should we decide we don’t want to go in August. We are playing it all by ear and should we decide we don’t want to go to WDW we’ll cancel. I love that discount but I’m more inclined to pay more for the November trip, not expecting a discount. Usually better weather, Christmas decor and MVMCP.....if it should happen. We love going mid November after Jersey week and before peak holiday crowds.I was planning on going to DW at the end of March. Now I need to decide when I’m going to reschedule. So when are you rescheduling your trip due to the coronavirus closing the parks down?