When booking Wyndham Bonnet Creek resort do i have a choice of low floor?

There isn't a guarantee but a lot of guests request lower floors and seem to get them. The front desk is usually very good with requests. You might have to check in a little later but they always try to work with you.

Make the request when you book. On check.-in day, try to arrive before noon. The earlier you arrive the better chance to have requests honored. We arrive the night before check-in and stay at a small hotel for the night. On check-in day we go over to the resort after breakfast which is usually before 10am. The computer systems generally assigns rooms at noon. If you are there BEFORE that time its easier for the staff to assign you a room based on what will be available when guests depart. Many times I have requested specific building numbers and room number. My requests are honored 99% of the time. The few times i didn't have my request honored was for a specific room at timeshare resorts that were already reserved by owners. But i was given a unit above it, or next to it. So technically my requests were still honored based on availability. But the key is arriving EARLY to have more options. If you get there during regular check in times, your ideal room has been given to others and is considered occupied if those guests have already checked in. Good luck.

Good point. I always stay on site in a ground floor unit. I have a special needs child who would have a meltdown on a high floo, plus has trouble in crowded elevators. Do you think because of this if i spoke to them we would have more of a chance to get a low floor. I would like to try Bonnet Creek but another part of me says stay with the ground floor at disney resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter