When can I book June 2020?

Anna Chassereau

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when I might be able to book June 2020? Do they release a whole year at a time like Disney World? Or how does it work with date release?

I came here to ask the same thing, for 2020. :) Hopefully someone will have an answer. I know DVC opens at 11 months, but curious about how far in advance we can book regular rooms.

I called Aulani. Room-only bookings can be made up to a year ahead of time, though they don't always release the following year's schedule exactly one year out. Sometime it is until June or July of the previous year. Villas become available from DVC (for cash/public bookings) at exactly 11 months out.

I booked directly from the Aulani website. I logged into my Disney account and made my room-only reservation. Feb 10-16th 2020. We are also doing 3 days at Disneyland before the trip, but I could not book that yet.

Aha, it is showing through the end of April, and we need May. I'll keep checking back often! Thanks for the heads up. When I called in they didn't have anything in 2020 yet. It could have just been released this past week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!