When can I purchase beverage and dining packages?

warrenz1963

Mouseketeer
Hello! Cruising on Wonder of the Seas March 9, 2025. So far the only add-ons I can purchase are shore excursions. Is there a specific timeline for when purchasing beverage and dining packages is possible?

Hello! Cruising on Wonder of the Seas March 9, 2025. So far the only add-ons I can purchase are shore excursions. Is there a specific timeline for when purchasing beverage and dining packages is possible?
I would simply keep checking back. I would even suggest waiting until November when the Black Friday deals are out. We purchased our drink packages as part of that on November 9 for our upcoming July cruise, so they should be available 8 months out.

I've read you can book, and if a lower price happens, cancel and rebook. I haven't done that yet.

Agreed. For my Explorer cruise in October, I can book a drink package, the Key, and excursions, but not much else.

Naturally, these are three things I am most unlikely to purchase on a cruise/through the cruise line.

I'm sailing Feb. 2025 and our packages just came out this week The next day a 48 hour flash sale came out so I cancelled what I had booked and saved $80.

Dining packages opened up recently for my October cruise. At first the prices were pretty $$$ but then they ran a 40% off promo which put the unlimited dining at $48 CDN/day gratuities included (or a little under $41/day before the 18% gratuity) so we took it since we're doing this trip without kids.

For reference, on Explorer they have 15% off for a single reservation which means $74 CDN for Chops, $56 for Giovannis and $47 for Izumi, gratuity not included.

I'm surprised they aren't open to you yet. I thought they preferred to lock you into the drink package 5 minutes after you book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter