When can you get additional FPs?

motogp

Mouseketeer
Is it after you have used your third FP+ or once your third FP+ window has opened?

Once your third FP+ window has EXPIRED
Is that really an additional fastpass, or is it just rescheduling your third fastpass? The only difference would be if you could get an additional tier 1 fastpass after your last tier 2 fastpass expired.

Is that really an additional fastpass, or is it just rescheduling your third fastpass? The only difference would be if you could get an additional tier 1 fastpass after your last tier 2 fastpass expired.

I don't know what you're asking.
If you let the 3rd FP+ expire, you can get another Tier 1 FP+ (if any are still available.)

It's an additional FP.

because you can also get a 4th and a 5th and a 6th and a 7th FP. So obviously you aren't "just rescheduling your third fastpass."

It's an additional FP.

because you can also get a 4th and a 5th and a 6th and a 7th FP. So obviously you aren't "just rescheduling your third fastpass."
That's obviously the case after you've used all three, but I don't think it's accurate if you just "let the third fp+ expire." Because, in my experience, it seemed I was just "changing" the third, rather than scheduling a new one. It's a subtle difference. But if what Robo says is true about tier 1 attractions, then I must be mistaken.

That's obviously the case after you've used all three, but I don't think it's accurate if you just "let the third fp+ expire." Because, in my experience, it seemed I was just "changing" the third, rather than scheduling a new one. It's a subtle difference. But if what Robo says is true about tier 1 attractions, then I must be mistaken.

One "over-lapping" (and confusing) issue is that you CAN go to your MDE account and RESCHEDULE that 3rd FP+ to a different time and/or attraction, even after you have let the 3rd FP+ expire without being used.

But, it is also possible to just let ANY (one, two, and/or three) scheduled FP+ expire (just leave them untouched) and after the last FP+ window passes, you can schedule a "4th" FP+ for any attraction, in any tier, still available.

We were at Epcot..used our first 2 FP but did not use our 3rd because we rode that ride standby (short wait) in between the other 2 FP. Did not want another's tier 2 FP at Epcot so we hopped to DHS. There we had to wait until our 3rd Epcot FP had expired before we could get a 4th FP.

It is once you have used your 3rd FP+ or once the window of your 3rd FP+ has expired.

So we would always try and use our 3rd FP+ as soon as our window opened so that we could go and get our 4th right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter