• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when did twister come out?

fboy9287

DIS Veteran
when did twister come out? I think I see a pattern:

1997/1998 Twister?

1999MIB/IOA

2001/2001 Flying unicorn/Storm Force/posiden rehab

2003? new ride?

I believe Twister opened in 1998. I remember the opening was delayed because twisters hit areas in Kissimmee weeks before Twister was supposed to open.

As a matter of fact, I am sure it opened in 1998. I had my first Universal AP then and it expired in 1999. Also, IOA was still mounds of dirt.

for some reason I belive it was 97 but I could be wrong anyways in 2000 is when storm and unicorn was open not 2001 sorry and in 98 I belive that was when city walk opened most of it.

Twister opened in 1998...IOA opened in 1999...MIB opened in April 2000...I think...

IOAfan

now that you did say about the twisters in central florida in 98 and about twister cause the one twister went over my house that night and twister ride it out hadf to remain closed

Feb-25-1998

4 tornados hit area, kill 42 people.

Next day, planned test opening of Twister Cancelled due to community tragedy. Twister opens in MAY of that year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter