When did you hear you'd recorded?

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
The date we were originally given to record was the 9th September, but someone from MS phoned me yesterday and it turns out we recorded on the 28th August - first we knew of it!

Do you get anything through the post when you record etc. Should I be worrying yet?

Thanks

To be honest, I can't really remember what we got or when, but I do remember being vaguely disappointed that nothing very remarkable happened! :rolleyes:

We still haven't been told Officially that our add-on has been recorded, even though we've already rung MS and banked the points! There was a link posted on the US DVC board

http://www.occompt.com/2002/searches/namesearch.shtml

that allows you to search for the recording of your deed. I just used my name and a 'rough' date. We needed to know asap because we wanted to bank all the points and only had until 30th Sept to bank all of them, due to our April 'Use Year'.

Ian & Judith

Thank you everyone - guess I was expecting fireworks or something similiar! lol

Thanks for the link Crux, it was great to see the deed in the 'flesh' as it were. I'll just be happy that we have our reservation number :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter