When do activities appear to view?

pangyal

#TeamSven
Sorry for the potentially dumb question, but I have looked all over and couldn't find the answer to this.

For once, we will have the opportunity to book activities in advance (splurging on Concierge; we are only Silver CC members, so usually get last pick) for an upcoming cruise. I know that we will be able to book 120 days before sailing, but am wondering when we will be able to view what is offered so that we can make a list of what we would like to book? Is it right at 120 days? If so, how do you know what your options are and figure out timing when everyone else is booking for Concierge and Platinum at the same time?

I do realize that Concierge should contact me in advance for a list, but again, I am not sure how to create such a list when I don't know what the options are.

Thank you for any experts who can answer this for me :)!

Prior port adventures show for the ports on the port adventures site, if you want further details email concierge direct at 125 days. They will book for you.
dcl.concierge.services@disneycruise.com
They also can supply details, such as start times etc.
You will see them online at 120 days, midnight Eastern USA time, and can book more or change or view all port adventures at that time.
Concierge through the email service by shoreside concierge get a head start on platinum by five days. They can tell you and book mixology character Breakfast, spa, etc.
You should get an email in advance to confirm all of this.

Last edited:
Ah, I hadn't thought of looking at prior cruises to get an idea of what will be available! Thanks so much.

Go to the DCL site. Under "Things to Do" scroll down to "Port Adventures". From there you can go to "Port Adventures by Destination". Click on yours and it will show you possible excursions. Click on "Ports of Call" and you can look at each port individually. They may not all be available on your particular cruise, but it gives you a pretty realistic view of what will be available.

Go to the DCL site. Under "Things to Do" scroll down to "Port Adventures". From there you can go to "Port Adventures by Destination". Click on yours and it will show you possible excursions. Click on "Ports of Call" and you can look at each port individually. They may not all be available on your particular cruise, but it gives you a pretty realistic view of what will be available.
Thank you so very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter