When do annual dues need to be paid on 25 pt. direct purchase made yesterday?

hskrshawn

Earning My Ears
I'm a newbie here and a resale purchase owner at SSR and the 2018 dues were paid during the closing (September UY).

Yesterday I just picked up a 25 point direct SSR contract through Disney (September UY).

On my membership page, it says I have no dues pending but I have the extra 25 points already in my account and it says contract pending (still waiting on paperwork from Disney in the mail).

When will I owe dues for this 25 point contract? - as soon as it's finalized?

Last edited:
We bought a 25 point add on from Disney on 12/20 and ours says the same thing.

We purchased direct in December and it just recently closed, but our dues statement still hasn't shown up even though we have our points and have already used them to book stays. I called Member Accounting and they said that since we closed after they did the dues billing, we won't get billed until after the 1/15 due date (should be within a couple of weeks). Since that will still be before the "delinquent" date which is in February (30 day grace period), they said we'll be fine as long as we pay soon after we get the statement. If you're concerned about the timing of your specific scenario it's probably best to call Member Accounting, but the timing should work out okay!

same here we bought 55 in november and I still haven't seen the dues for it. I called and they told me once I got the bill I could either pay it in full or setup monthly payments.

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I'm not in a hurry to pay the fees, just wondering how the timing of this all works.

Last edited:
I'm a newbie here and a resale purchase owner at SSR and the 2018 dues were paid during the closing (September UY).

Yesterday I just picked up a 25 point direct SSR contract through Disney (September UY).

On my membership page, it says I have no dues pending but I have the extra 25 points already in my account and it says contract pending (still waiting on paperwork from Disney in the mail).

When will I owe dues for this 25 point contract? - as soon as it's finalized?

Hey just wondering how much the total including dues was for a 25 point add on contract at Saratoga? We're in the same boat, thinking about adding 25 Sept UY points as well.

Hey just wondering how much the total including dues was for a 25 point add on contract at Saratoga? We're in the same boat, thinking about adding 25 Sept UY points as well.

I don't know the exact dues at SSR but less then $175 for 25 points.

Last edited:

Your 25 points x $145 + $104 closing adds up to about $3729.

And then add in your dues $5.8564 x 25 = $146.41

Total would be about $3875

Now if you don't get your points until 1/17 or after, the price goes up from $145 to $151 per point.

You would need to add $6 per point $6 x 25 points = $150

Total in that scenario would be $4025 ($3875 + $150)

I just can't tell you when you have to pay the dues. I bought and paid for my 25 points last week, but I have not received a bill for the dues and they are still showing as pending.

Last edited:
In my experience buying direct I was billed for dues roughly 60 days after I paid for the contract /points loaded to my account.

In my experience buying direct I was billed for dues roughly 60 days after I paid for the contract /points loaded to my account.

That's about what I had, too. I think it was around 100 days or so for me. Bought in early September, dues showed up my mid-November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!