When do hours for Christmas/New Years come out?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
Trying to plan meals and days and cannot seem to find Christmas and New Years park hours. Also, we are staying on-site and I cannot find a clear place that tells me what park has early hours (and for what dates) for on-site guests. The website and app is very confusing!

They have been adjusting and changing hours a lot even weekly according to dated ticket sales and projected crowd levels. They have not officially released any December hours yet, possibly next week after Halloween.

Trying to plan meals and days and cannot seem to find Christmas and New Years park hours. Also, we are staying on-site and I cannot find a clear place that tells me what park has early hours (and for what dates) for on-site guests. The website and app is very confusing!

They just updated the hours for those weeks over the weekend. You can go to Disney World's website and find the times.

Also, due to covid, they got rid of extra magic hours for Disney resort guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!