When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd of July 2018..Staying at the Newport Bay with 29 others, for my 50th, Dougie's 60th my daughter's 30th and Davie and I's 30th wedding anniversary!!! Happy days :]

Kx

19th-22nd November at the Newport Bay :)
Just need a stay at the Sequoia now and we'll have done all of the main 6!

Currently aiming for April/May 2018. We had originally planned for Christmas '18...but we can't wait that long! :rolleyes1

27th July to 1st August 2018 at the Newport Bay Club, with the Wife and our 3 Children.

We are going back home:

SQL Golden Forest Club

March 26th until April 1st 2018

:mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::tigger:

:wave:

Booked for March 18th to 21st, going with a work colleague, 4th visit, 3rd stay onsite and 1st stay at Santa Fe.
Not been since 2002 so looking forward to experiencing the new rides.

We have a character breakfast for the last day. My work colleague managed to miss the whole of the Studios and not get to meet Mickey (her favourite) last time she was there so defiantly have to fix that.

I had to cancel/postphone my WDW vacation (we'll probably go next September or January next year), so will go to DLP instead. 30th of January till the 3rd of February. First night will be in Santa Fe (we always book a hotel the night before our vacation so we can get to the parks early in the morning and this time Santa Fe was only a few euros more expensive than other options like B&B), the next three nights will be in Newport Bay, the favorite DLP-hotel of both my girlfriend and me, even though we never stayed there (luckily there was an awesome deal for our period!). I'm going to surprise her with that, she thinks we'll be going to Seqoia Lodge. I consider booking another night after that somewhere outside Disney so will get to visit Versailles on our way back.

Last edited:
I'm booking a last minute trip as a tag onto a work trip to Europe. Booking Cheyenne for 2/18-2/20. I will have my coworker on 2/18, but I'm going to be solo 2/19-2/20 if anyone else is going to be solo and maybe want to meet up! This is my first trip to any Disneyland. I've only been to WDW, but many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!