When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked! Our first time and we'll be at Sequoia Lodge- Golden Forest from 4 Sept-7 Sept 2019.

We booked last month for June 4-9, 2020- wow you can sure book much earlier at DLP than in the US.
Our plan is to fly from Paris to WDW and stay at the GF June 9-15. Of course, we can’t book GF until this July. Should be a great trip! We are a little nervous as we have never been to Europe before.
We have three WDW trips (this June, July, and December) and one DL (December) trip before Paris so that should keep us busy until then!
We are booked at Newport Bay Club. :)

I don’t know what a point chart is.

Veronique is a DVC member (Disney Vacation Club). Very simplified explanation: You pay Disney in advance, you get points in return to use for stays at Disney hotels and others.

@Veronique, you are a fairly new member, you did see there is a specific section for DVC members? It's not really popular in Europe, I would suggest you try here. https://www.disboards.com/#disney-vacation-club.7
What I know about DVC, even those who are a DVC member do not use them for Disney hotels outside the US as they are relatively expensive.

The_princess, I assume that you booked on cash ( point charts are not out yet ) ?
I’m sorry, I not sure I understand what you mean? I just booked on the site.

Edit: Ahh I get it, you are a DVC member. I’m not, so I just booked a normal stay. As someone else points out, DVC isn’t common in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts