When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am taking my girls to Paris for Thanksgiving and we will be at DLP staying at the Disneyland Hotel 11/24-26. Very excited and definitely using this forum to get as many tips as possible!

We are planning on heading to DLP from the airport when we arrive in August. We are planning on spending the night I think at one of the Vienna hotels.

We're going for our first DLP Run Weekend, arriving the Thursday 19th Sept, staying through to the morning of the Monday. Got an AirB&B just by Val d'Europe and will probably walk in most days to limber up!

Just booked for October 10 - 12 at the Sequoia Lodge (thanks to my job for sending me to Paris) -- it will be my first time at DLP! Super excited to make DLP my third Disney destination of 2019!!

We'll be arriving in exactly three weeks now!! The last two days of a two week trip to France!

16th October.

Our 6th visit to DLP but our very first during Halloween season. Looking forward to seeing how different the park looks.

My family and I will be at DLP October 30-31 as part of our upcoming trip to France

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!