When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be there mid-August for 2 days just before we head home.
Staying in an AirBnB in Val d’Europe which we will use as our Paris base as well.
Could not justify the obscene prices of the on-site hotels

We will be in the SQL GFC from April 5th until April 11 2020.

Counting the days already......

:mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

:goodvibesFirst time visitor to DL Paris as well as Paris........
in 3,100 more hours -

but whose counting??:laughing:

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:wave2:

I'll be in Paris from Dec 30th to Jan 2nd, staying offsite. I'll be at DLP on the 31st, for NYE.

Had some airmiles to burn and where better to fly to than Paris and visit the House of Mouse!

We'll be there January 17 to 19 (yeah for using that AP one more time before it expires) staying at the Staycity Marne La Vallee.

Last edited:
The wife and I will be at DLP from April 6-10th.... without the kids. We splurged on the hotel and got a castle view Castle Club room. Can't wait. It's been about 12 years since I was last at DLP so can't wait to see what has all changed.

The wife and I will be at DLP from April 6-10th.... without the kids. We splurged on the hotel and got a castle view Castle Club room. Can't wait. It's been about 12 years since I was last at DLP so can't wait to see what has all changed.

That's so amazing!! Husband and I recently booked the Disneyland Hotel for the first time and we're so unsure whether to upgrade to Castle Club!! Do share your experience please as we're not going until June (for the Pride weekend), but first off, I think having the VIP fastpass already makes it a super choice!!!

That's so amazing!! Husband and I recently booked the Disneyland Hotel for the first time and we're so unsure whether to upgrade to Castle Club!! Do share your experience please as we're not going until June (for the Pride weekend), but first off, I think having the VIP fastpass already makes it a super choice!!!
I say jump on the Castle Club! Park tickets and VIP fastpass during a busy season can help offset the cost. We splurged because we got our flights on points for nearly free. So we put that money into the hotel.

My family and I will be there for the 1st time April 14-17, 2020, staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Looking forward to it!

Going back to DLP in September for the runDisney Races! Need to earn my Castle to Chateau medal!
Staying at Sequoia Lodge September 24 to 29th.

We will be celebrating my daughter's 18th and my 50th in October, splurging a bit at Sequoia, Golden Forest lake view. More than a little bit excited already

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!