When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a short trip booked as part of a surprise trip to Europe for my mum's birthday! 16-18 March at Newport Bay :)

I'm booked for 17-19 Feb and I'm staying at the Disneyland Hotel...oh I can't wait. First time staying in the DLH and that will make it a full house...and about time too! :stitch::simba::ccat::tigger::sulley::dumbo:

Early December, Newport Bay! Excited. Made a major mistake 4 years ago and did Disney as a day trip rather than stay overnight. Time to correct the wrong!

Going back this week from 24 till 26, looking forward to try the Compas Club in Newport Bay.

Finally I have a new trip to add to the list! Sunday 6th August for 5n/6d staying at the Santa Fe

We are going after ABD Spain with another couple (that we met on our first ABD Italy in May 2013)! So...our dates are September 17 to 20, 2017!!!! Planning on staying at the Disneyland Hotel.

Last edited:
March 26-28: Just in time for the anniversary, reopened Star Tours and the reopening of all those renovated attractions (except sadly Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean and Studio Tram Tours). We have won a trip trough a radio contest so it's for free too! Also my first time in Sequoia Lodge (stayed in Davy Crockett, Santa Fe and Cheyenne before) and the first time to Disneyland Paris in five years!

We're considering staying a few days longer or coming back in September or October (because we have four three-daytickets). We're probably going for the September-option so we can visit Pirates and Hyperspace Mountain and save some money for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!