When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just booked my first ever Disney holiday! I'm staying at the Sante Fe hotel from 29th of August - 3rd of September, for my 24th birthday on the 30th. :D

My next visits are:

- May 20 till May 26 (6n/7d in Sequoia Lodge)
- June 24 till June 26 (2n/3d in Magic Circus)

In June it will be my first stay in Magic Circus, I hope it will be good !

And then I'm going back end August, beginning September because I have to renew my Dreampas then

Other trips I'm planning right now, end October for Halloween. And end November or December for Christmas season

List updated pixiedust:
I just booked my first ever Disney holiday! I'm staying at the Sante Fe hotel from 29th of August - 3rd of September, for my 24th birthday on the 30th. :D

Hi singsweetnightingale :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

Hoping you'll have lots of fun on here :banana: :banana: :banana: please join in with any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

My next visits are:

- May 20 till May 26 (6n/7d in Sequoia Lodge)
- June 24 till June 26 (2n/3d in Magic Circus)

In June it will be my first stay in Magic Circus, I hope it will be good !

And then I'm going back end August, beginning September because I have to renew my Dreampas then

Other trips I'm planning right now, end October for Halloween. And end November or December for Christmas season
Lucky you! :goodvibes

Forgot to post on here my dates;

Going 3rd-6th June staying at the Sequoia Lodge & 26th-28th November staying at the Santa Fe:)

Hi MrsCaptKirk,

Welcome to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board :goodvibes.

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

We leave in exactly 2 months from today! (Time change and all makes it exactly from today).

where are you staying?

Hiya, We are going for our 1st ever trip on the 5th-8th June and staying in the Hotel New York! Excited!! :) xx

We're going 24th-28th Sept and staying in Seqoia lodge. Excited is an understatement! :)

Can't believe I forgot to add us!

We are staying at the Sequoia from the 3rd - 7th June

Hello!

We'll be there from the 4th to the 7th June. Staying at the DLH.

Soooooooo excited :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

:cool1: :wizard: :santa: We are booked to go 21st-25th November staying at Sequoia Lodge :santa: :wizard: :cool1:

(unless an offer comes up and we can upgrade to Hotel New York for next to nothing!! :thumbsup2 )

My friend and I are going August 10th-12th.
No accommodation booked as of yet though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts