When for Lunch and Learn TBA's?

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
Anyone "in the know" and know when they'll release the names for those Lunch and Learn TBA slots? Also, you can print the Food and Wine schedule (for the seminars and cooking demonstrations) off the Disney site. I did it today. Can't wait to start planning my days. I hoping to do lots of seminars this year.

Originally posted by Rpsemont
Anyone "in the know" and know when they'll release the names for those Lunch and Learn TBA slots? Also, you can print the Food and Wine schedule (for the seminars and cooking demonstrations) off the Disney site. I did it today. Can't wait to start planning my days. I hoping to do lots of seminars this year.

I was hoping that the updated information on the Disney site would have had that information. You would think by now, they would know who was doing the lunch and learns. (I was also hoping for some more Signature dinners being released).

Hopefully, there are more seminars than those listed ( e.g. wine tastings at the Odessey and next to the wine store).

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter