When is everyone going to Disney?

Third week in Aug. Weather-wise a horrible time to go. I am too old to be restricted by school schedules but this trip includes three granddaughters who are subject to those schedules.

October of this year (2019) with my wife, 2 daughters and 4 granddaughters. We're not going because of Galaxy's Edge. In fact we were hoping that it didn't open until after our trip. We're probably going to limit our time at the Studios. This isn't our first trip by a long shot, but there's just as much excitement and anticipation for the 10th trip as there was for the first one.

This is my first post on the DIS Boards. I'm not big into social media, so we'll see how it goes.

I know I will be going for the first time to DW in October from the 28th- November 4 with my mother and 11 month old niece. We will be going for my 30th birthday.
Turning 30 this year too! We are going nov 9-12 trying to take my girls to Christmas party this year before we try for #3

Third week in Aug. Weather-wise a horrible time to go. I am too old to be restricted by school schedules but this trip includes three granddaughters who are subject to those schedules.

We went in 2012 from June 16 thru 23 and not once in that week did the temp in Orlando reach 90 degrees and the humidity was relatively low. In fact it was hotter and more humid in Michigan every day that week. You just never know.

October of this year (2019) with my wife, 2 daughters and 4 granddaughters. We're not going because of Galaxy's Edge. In fact we were hoping that it didn't open until after our trip. We're probably going to limit our time at the Studios. This isn't our first trip by a long shot, but there's just as much excitement and anticipation for the 10th trip as there was for the first one.

This is my first post on the DIS Boards. I'm not big into social media, so we'll see how it goes.
Funny....we will be there at exactly the same time! ;) I'm sure we will run into you:rotfl2:

....Welcome to the DISBoards, Dad!:hippie:

Hoping to go with my whole family at the end of the year....planning for a big group is tough lol

we’ve made reservations at Copper Creek for Feb 2020. Going with my husband, our kids (who will turn 2 and 5 while we are there) and my parents. Really excited to actually be planning now after years of looking forward to this.

Funny....we will be there at exactly the same time! ;) I'm sure we will run into you:rotfl2:

....Welcome to the DISBoards, Dad!:hippie:

Several years ago a friend of mine from work was there with his family the same week we were there.. we made no plans to meetup but i did know he was there... and by chance i did spot him late one evening at MK.. he flashed in front of me on his way to ??? can't remember.. but i hollered and he stopped... totally surprised i was able to spot him.. doubt i would have had i not known he was there.. i was pretty impressed with my self that day.. haha!

BTW, leaving July 5th for 7 days at the FORT!

Several years ago a friend of mine from work was there with his family the same week we were there.. we made no plans to meetup but i did know he was there... and by chance i did spot him late one evening at MK.. he flashed in front of me on his way to ??? can't remember.. but i hollered and he stopped... totally surprised i was able to spot him.. doubt i would have had i not known he was there.. i was pretty impressed with my self that day.. haha!

BTW, leaving July 5th for 7 days at the FORT!
Well Kris, her daughters, her sister, two nieces, my wife and I are all staying together, so we will "see" them.
PS: I like your quote from The Shawshank Redemption.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!