When is everyone going to Disney?

It’s been a long time since I’ve been on this forum. We are going to Disney World for the first time as a family 2/17-2/23/2019. I went to Epcot during a business conference in 2004. So excited!
Hope you all had a great time! pixiedust:

Currently planning our next Disney World Vacation for March 28-April 4th 2020. Staying at AOA for the first time! Can't wait!

Started a Count Down Clock on my PC ends Monday 24th October 2022 (That's a relocation date)

Wish me and my Family LUCK!!!!

6 days. Disney Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo House. I am giddy like a little kid and I was just an Boardwalk Villas in early January.

Just got back from Tokyo Disney with plans to go back to WDW in Dec 2020 .... NYE in EPCOT is the whole purpose of the trip 😆😅

June 23-29. Staying in a 1 bedroom villa at Bay Lake Tower. First time staying at BLT and can’t wait.

We're going October 2028 to celebrate my 60th birthday! Hee hee. I hope it's not too soon to post this. I don't have the nerve to make a countdown for this trip. A lot can change in 9 years, but gotta have something to look forward to. It will be just me and DW this time, and the kids will both be grown, so if they want to come they'll have to pay their own way!:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!