When is everyone going to Disney?

2nd trip will be April 25-May 1. Staying at AoA, again. I would like to try a new resort, but my family (including DH) loves this hotel.

April 15-24 2020, staying at the Gran Destino Tower. Getting even more excited with the new photos that surfaced!! :)

Aug 1-7 with my daughters (before the oldest starts University)
Nov 8-11 with my wife for a very action packed weekend (no RotR though😭)

We'll be there Oct. 27th through Nov. 2nd :goodvibes
It's been 16 years since my last "real" vacation (Disney cruise w/daughter); 44 years since my only visit to WDW... And at my age, probably the last!

We’ll be at WDW Oct. 22-28. Just checking out the parks prior to going with our granddaughter at some future point.

July 30th - Aug-13 in 13 days. 11 nights at POR & 2 nights at the Contemporary..

Arrive 7/28 at the Pop for 7 nights!! Buying things on our snack list as I find them on sale. :cool1:

Stayed at WDW for a couple weeks in June for the first time ever, been wanting to go ever since I was kid and it really was one of the best experiences I've ever had! It's literally like walking into your childhood :tigger: I can't stop talking about it and I'd drop everything to go again, i'd love to go during Halloween next time!

We are first-timers. We leave on 8/17 and coming home 8/22. This trip is what my son asked for through make a wish. Hoping we can create some extra special magical memories.

We will be at DW in September for our 24th anniversary! Our first time staying at The Boardwalk Inn, we are super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!