When is everyone going to Disney?

Taking the family in the middle of May. It will be my first time to Disney World in over 12 years. Also my first time ever to HS and AK.

10/25-10/29. I'm working in the area on both ends of it, it's almost a freebie.
We'll be back at Thanksgiving, will spend a couple days at parks.
Will be back after that in February.

November 12 to November 21 2020
Swap the numbers and all the same !

January 12th -17th 2020 with my family of 4 and again in July with my mom, in-laws, and sister-in-law tagging along!

I know I will be going for the first time to DW in October from the 28th- November 4 with my mother and 11 month old niece. We will be going for my 30th birthday.
My family is going for the 3rd time in 5 years, we also do a different resort each time. Loved Old Key West, Caribbean was ugh, this time will be Port Orleans. Plus we will be doing Mickey’s Xmas party.

Last edited:
19 days!!!! For F&W, round 17!
Then, back in February to hopefully get out of winter for a little while.

Going June 26-July 3 at Boardwalk Villas. Second time staying at BW. First time renting points. Absolutely love this resort! Probably last trip to Disney with both kids😔 DS will be going to college in the fall. So we are trying to make this trip extra special!!

DW and I are going in Mid-January for the first time since January 2018, so first time for Slinky Dog, Alien Swirling Saucers, and Smuggler's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!