When is everyone going to Disney?

New DVC owners, planning a trip in Oct 2021 -- sounds like it will be a busy month, from what I've seen on the boards. Our last Disney trip was 2015 -- I'm excited to be back!

Hoping to go in March or June of 2021 depending on kids' school schedules. It will be interesting to see how much is open and safe by then. We plan to fall back to a "resort stay" type vacation if we are wary of the parks though.

Just made a down payment for Dec 3-10, 2021. Even it’s over a year away, I can’t wait :santa:

35 more days and we’re staying in a preferred studio at SSR for our 20th anniversary.

Just booked a trip for Saint Patrick's Day 2021 at Caribbean Beach Resort! So excited!

Hoping to go early/mid November 2021! I'll wait to go until we can see fireworks.

Awesome! I am planning a trip with my grandchildren in March. They are preschool age and I can't wait to see their faces when we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!