When is everyone rebooking cancelled trips?

moved our late April trip to November - thanksgiving week. I guess I'm feeling 50/50 that it's actually going to happen at this point.

We re-booked from May 4 to June 22. If this falls through, I'm thinking we might sit it out for a year or two. I have a sneaking suspicion, though, that along about February or March of 2021 we might just get stir crazy enough to jump in Big Red and come down to the Fort for a week or so. IF anything's open by then lol.

We are scheduled to arrive June 19th. I'm still holding on to a shred of hope. If it gets cancelled, it may be 2 years before we can go again. I'm a school Principal, so I'm really limited on when I can go. And we have a huge family trip to Hawaii planned for next summer.

We had June 2 to the 12th booked since our last trip a year ago. I finally caved and rebooked last week for August dates . But it’s very likely we will have to bump it to 2021 because of work and school schedule possible issues.

I rebooked an April trip for early September, but I'm not even sure if that's going to be do-able just yet. Based off of Florida's reopening plans things could be a bit of a mess with a lot of restrictions. I live so far away that WDW trips are a rare and expensive thing, so I only want to go if I can maximize my good time, you know?

I'm thinking I could push it to November as well (which is apparently also a decent time to go). In any case, I need to re-book by next April at least or I'll lose the "flight points" I had when I had to cancel my April flights.

But geez- I wish there was a more concentrated rumor mill with some solid advice yet. I know the reasons why there aren't, but it's really agonizing having to do all this waiting and "maybe/maybe not" stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter