When is final payment due?

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
We will be camping for the weekend at the Fort for the first time this October. We have 2 campsites booked and have paid the deposit on both. I can't remember. When is the final payment due for campsites?

We will be camping at the Fort for the first time in October. We have 2 campsites booked. We have paid the deposits. I can't remember. When is the final payment due?

Our experience has been a little different. We do resort only and have been asked at check-in if we want to keep the same card on file that was used for making the reservation. Then every $15 or $16 hundred they hit our card, with the final charge being made the date if our departure. This is assuming you are using a card and not cash.

Our experience has been a little different. We do resort only and have been asked at check-in if we want to keep the same card on file that was used for making the reservation. Then every $15 or $16 hundred they hit our card, with the final charge being made the date if our departure. This is assuming you are using a card and not cash.

rml0win,

I think what you're referring to is using a credit card (maybe even the one you used to pay for the site) for charging privileges during your stay. In your case they do run those charges against your card on file once you reach a predetermined limit. I took the OP's initial post to mean the balance due on the site alone for a "room" only reservation.

The base charges for a campsite or cabin (site fee, taxes, etc.) are due in total when you arrive. You can pay it off sooner if you want by calling and making charges to your plastic. If you pay off in advance before arrival and use the online early check-in option in MDE, you should theoretically get a text on your arrival day with your campsite assignment. Your magic bands will work then to get you into the Fort gate and you can completely by-pass the check-in building if you will use they site they sent you.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter