When is it not hot ?

nicki dahling

CyndiAKADisneyqueen<br><font color=deeppink> I can
What time of year is it not really hot in the bahamas ? And is this hurricane season ?

Hurricane season is officially from 6/1 to 11/30, but the peak of activity seems to be from about mid-August to mid-October.

Hey Boogy, I went with you! It WAS cold. Remember Blue Lagoon? WELCOME to the boards. Now I don't have to tell you everything that is going on. Look out---these boards are addictive and you have to STUDY.

I would say April/May timeframe is the best if you want warmth but not hot and don't want to go during hurricane season. However, I have been on several cruies in Sept and again had beautiful weather each time. I am personally willing to risk it because I just enjoy being on a ship, the ports are secondary.

We cruised this past January.....when we were in Castaway Cay, the weather was beautiful....75 degrees and water was fine.....however, the week before, I heard it was only 55degrees. Mother nature at work.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter