When is it worth purchasing an annual pass?

Julia M

DIS Veteran<br><font color =red>not clever, not wi
We havea trip to PO and Poly planned for December.

If the AP rates for December value season are similiar to what was offered in value season, we will save approximately $280 by purchasing an AP.

Does that seem worth it?

It also enables us to by the DDE, which, because there are 5 of us, we'd at least break even on the purchase if we basically eat at only two sit down/buffets

Would you hassle with the whole AP thing for $280?

Just curious

Julia

Money saved is money saved.

Make sure you book the room under the AP price before you buy the AP.

Don't activate the AP until you have to.

If AP rates come out for December, I should be able to save enough vs the AAA rate to make it worth while.

Unless I get a pin code :goodvibes

It's not much of a hassel to buy the AP. Just call Disney and fork over the credit card number.

You can order the DDE Card with the AP voucher too which is an additional savings. I agree with the other poster. Don't buy the AP voucher until you know you have the AP discount. They may sell out before you can book or perhaps not offer for your dates. We saved $1000 on our room with the AP discount so it was well worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter