When is Official Start Use Time of DP?

Sneezie

<font color=darkorchid>I don't like unfinished tri
My sister and I are going to WDW in Sept. We have the free dining plan because we booked for 3 nights at the POP. My question is: When do we get to start using the DP? Do we get a snack, CS, and TS on the day of check-in, as well as the two days following? What about the day we check out?

Please help. I want to make my ADRs but I don't want to overbook?

Sneezie said:
My sister and I are going to WDW in Sept. We have the free dining plan because we booked for 3 nights at the POP. My question is: When do we get to start using the DP? Do we get a snack, CS, and TS on the day of check-in, as well as the two days following? What about the day we check out?

Please help. I want to make my ADRs but I don't want to overbook?

They start when you check in and are good till MIDNIGHT the day you check out.

You get one of each credit PER NIGHT so you will be short one day, depending on what and how you book your ADRs. You don't have to use them 3 days consecutively, you can skip a day in the middle of your trip.

If you are there 3 nights/4 days, you will be short credits for one day.

Thanks for the response Beattyfamily.

Does this mean, when we check in on Thursday, we get our snack, TS and CS, but we don't have to use all of them on Thursday? We can save the snack and a TS or CS and use it on Sunday (the day we check out)?

Sneezie said:
Thanks for the response Beattyfamily.

Does this mean, when we check in on Thursday, we get our snack, TS and CS, but we don't have to use all of them on Thursday? We can save the snack and a TS or CS and use it on Sunday (the day we check out)?

Exactly. You don't have to use them your first day. You can use them any day or time you want to...you just get so many to use as you please.

SOme people use 2 TS credits in one day to do breakfast and dinner.

You have 4 days to use 3 TS, 3 CS and 3 snack credits however you want to.

You have 2 people in your group and you're staying 3 nights. You'll have 6 TS credits, 6 CS and 6 snack credits. You can use them from time you check in until midnight the day you check out in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter