When is school out?

sweetbambi

Mouseketeer
We are leaving May 21, one day after my grandson's last day of school for the year. When are schools out for the year around Los Angeles?

Kathy

The schools in the Los Angeles area are all on different schedules.

Some schools are track schools (year-round) & some are traditional.

My kids school is a traditional school & Friday, June 10th is their last day.

I belive most schools last day will be between June 10th & 17th.

Hope you get some more input!
:flower: ,
Katie

My DS12 is out on June 17th. Some colleges will be getting out towards the end of May - but you should be fine with your dates~

When do local schools go back after the summer break, please? We'll be in Anaheim from 17th - 24th August - just wondering what crowd levels will be like.

Non year round schools will go back generally between the last week in August and the day after Labor Day.

sweetbambi said:
We are leaving May 21, one day after my grandson's last day of school for the year. When are schools out for the year around Los Angeles?

Kathy
Does school get out eariler in other parts of the country? Just wondering because I will be there June 7th and am hoping that schools will not be out by then. It looks as though some schools getting off earlier might affect the attendance some.

roscodog said:
Does school get out eariler in other parts of the country? Just wondering because I will be there June 7th and am hoping that schools will not be out by then. It looks as though some schools getting off earlier might affect the attendance some.
Lots of schools get out in May, and don't forget that during the last few weeks there are many schools taking field trips to Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter