When is the deadline for.......

FTWFAN

DIS Veteran
Can someone please remind me when is the deadline for the postcard exchange????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
I went all over our fair city tonight and can't find one postcard!
Is that ridiculous or what?!?!?!?!?:mad:
I finally got on the phone, instead of running all over town, and found some semi close to where I live. The problem is, I can't get there until Saturday!:( I never dreamed it would be so difficult to find a postcard. I hope my exchangees will not give up on Oddball and me! We are honestly trying!! We just live in a crazy town.
I promise, though, that the cards will be purchased on Saturday and put in the mail first thing Monday morning!;)

This is the same exact problem I'm having with the t-shirt. i had called and some were coming in so I had said okay I'll mail it off last week...well it didn't come in so I'm still waiting for it to come in. Just goes to show how many people really want a shirt from Mississippi...LOL! Again Lenny its coming!!!!! When I get it you'll get it!!!!!!

DW had the same problem looking for PC from our town. There used to be lots of them. My grandmther collected them for years. I have some from the early 1900's but none from 2002:( .
She did find some art show ones so I sent them . But I also sent some DISNEY ones from WL and Cruise line:bounce: .

I hope they are happy with them, if not we'll go on another search

Steve

The SAME thing happened to me! I signed up for the exchange and went out to get some postcards. Well, I searched and searched and then realized where I live! :rolleyes: Not many tourists come through my town. So dh and I went searching on Saturday and were able to find some. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter