• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is the weekly member meeting?

megrod74

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I might go to the Member update next week but for the life of me can't find the info on dvcmember.com (go figure :confused3 ).

Can someone tell me when it is?

Thanks,
Megan

If you had limited time for the parks and everything then I would say no. But if you want a nice break in the day and a way to stay up to date with what is happening in DVC then yes go.

We went in June and really enjoyed it. The entire meeting takes less than an hour. It currently is being held in the performance hall which is right across from the check-in at SSR. When we went we got some info on the spa at SSR and a card to fill out. A wonderful castmember goes through a Power Point presentation showing what is happening around WDW and what is new in DVC.

At our presentation they introduced the manager of the SSR spa and one member of the audience won a spa t-shirt. Then they introduced the manager of Member Services. Finally they did a drawing for a number of DVC prizes. I won a great DVC umbrella.

I wouldn't recommend it for little kids as there isn't much to hold thier interest.

I plan on attending the one on Wed 11/30. That is my birthday. We will be at the spa earlier in the day, then we'll attend the member's meeting, then I'll be spending my b'day at the Boardwalk, dining, drinking, and dancing! :cool1:

athenna said:
I plan on attending the one on Wed 11/30. That is my birthday. We will be at the spa earlier in the day, then we'll attend the member's meeting, then I'll be spending my b'day at the Boardwalk, dining, drinking, and dancing! :cool1:

You might want to check on whether they're going to have one that day. On that day, there are 2 annual meetings, BWV and OKW. I know that when they had the member's homecoming (when SSR opened), there was no weekly meeting at OKW. The meetings then were at 8:00, and I remember several of us being rather upset because we'd gotten up early to get there, and no one announced that the meeting was cancelled until that morning. Grrrr!

Simba's Mom said:
You might want to check on whether they're going to have one that day. On that day, there are 2 annual meetings, BWV and OKW. I know that when they had the member's homecoming (when SSR opened), there was no weekly meeting at OKW. The meetings then were at 8:00, and I remember several of us being rather upset because we'd gotten up early to get there, and no one announced that the meeting was cancelled until that morning. Grrrr!

Yikes, that is early. (how annoying)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter