When is your next Disney Trip Aussies?

Tahlzy

Aussie Princess
Im super duper excited - 4 months, we will be heading back to Hong Kong Disneyland for a quick pop in as part of our honeymoon - we are getting married in Bali (with several Disney touches - once the wedding is done, I will be making a post) and heading to Hong Kong and Macau for a quick 5 night trip before coming home - We got annual passes for Hong Kong last December as they had a huge 40% off merch and I saved more than we spent!

We then have booked a trip in April 2019 to LA, and we will be cruising out of San Diego to Mexico for a 5 Night cruise on the Disney Wonder, with a few days in Disneyland after Coachella!

I am so so excited!

So share your excitement with me - when is your next trip?

Big congrats on the wedding and it sounds like such a great honeymoon and holiday you have coming up!

MY DP and I are heading back to both Disneyland and Disney World in January next year for a total of 3 weeks.
We both want to head out to Hong Kong Disneyland as well as Tokyo and Shanghai but can't justify the costs of it at the moment!

We're heading to Shanghai and Hong Kong in October. Sort of a last minute trip, so freaking out slightly...

Oh wow! Your holidays sound amazing!

May 2019 we are heading to Japan for both Disney and Universal. 2020 might be Disneyland Anaheim as I haven't been there since 1996. And then heading back to WDW (will be my 3rd visit since 2015 lol) Christmas and New Year 2021/2 specifically for the 50 years celebrations

Yanevernoinoz
Dapper Dans video from my trip in September 2017

Congratulations on your wedding

My next Disney trip is in 40 days but unfortunately only to Disneyland not WDW this time (first world problems! ). It’s just my daughter and I travelling - boys staying home.
I’m heading to Nashville with my daughter first for 9 nights and then heading to DL for 5 days. Truth be told when we went to DL for the first time in 2016 after already being to WDW in 2014 we weren’t that impressed so I’m giving it a second chance and hoping to feel the magic this time around. In 2016 we also went to WDW after DL for Xmas and it was amazing. I love the place.
Anyhoo, I’m currently booking some dining and making plans but I am enjoying the pressure of not making dining reservations 180 days in advance!

Will you be uploading lots of pictures like previous times Colin? I like to live vicariously

Maybe. I do not do the photos every year. Now that I can load photos straight to Disboards makes it easier. In the past using photobucket which is now a ripoff the old trip report photos no longer display.

Personally Facebook is much easier. But I might do both.

Maybe. I do not do the photos every year. Now that I can load photos straight to Disboards makes it easier. In the past using photobucket which is now a ripoff the old trip report photos no longer display.

Personally Facebook is much easier. But I might do both.

Are you in the Aussie Disney Dorks group on FB? Lots of people share their Disney holiday pics in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!